Live broadcast room: [Save...Family members, what did I see? I saw a golden eagle! I also saw Team Chen! 】

  [Is the golden eagle recovered from his illness? It and Team Chen can already get along so well! 】

  [The military academy students were really in tears when they saw this. It has been a long time since I saw such a normal golden eagle. The last time was three years ago, when Team Chen took the golden eagle to give a mecha practical class to the new students of the military academy. 】

  [Yes, Team Chen used to be one of the strongest instructors in the military academy. The golden eagle was also the idol of many spiritual birds. I thought it would never recover. 】

  ...

  Chen Min was lying on the balcony next door. When he saw Teacher Xiaobai, he immediately waved: "Good morning, Teacher Xiaobai."

  Bai Nuosi hugged Xiao Fei and tweeted: "Good morning, Mr. Chen."

  Bai Nuosi now knows that Jin Diao is Chen Min's spiritual body, so the good brother Huo Ranchuan mentioned, who is as important as his family, should not be Jin Diao, but Chen Min.

  Chen Min looked at the little Fei Jiu in Bai Nuosi's arms and said in amazement: "Here, he is really a little bird. His level is not low."

  The golden eagle also came over curiously and looked at Little Fatty Jiu. Little Fatty Jiu noticed the aura of the same kind. It raised its head fiercely and looked at the golden eagle fiercely. At the same time, it stretched out its two round wings and rushed towards the golden eagle. A fierce "chi" sound was heard.

  Golden eagle:"!!!"

  The golden eagle opened its eyes wide, took two steps back suddenly, and looked at Little Fatty Chirp with a dumbfounded expression.

  Little Fatty Jiu is all white and soft like a cotton ball, with a red mouth and paws, and a pair of black eyes. Help, it must be Teacher Xiaobai's biological child!

  Otherwise, how could he look exactly like Mr. Xiaobai?

  The golden eagle's heart was as soft as a ball of water. Teacher Xiaobai must have looked like this when he was a cub!

  The golden eagle looked at Xiao Feijiu with affection on his face, his eyes unblinking.

  Chen Min was also stunned. Maybe they were easy to please when they looked at the same kind.

  This little fat chirp in front of me is really cute in Chen Min's eyes!

  Chen Min whispered: "Teacher Xiaobai, can I hug it?"

  Bai Nuosi nodded: "Of course."

  Chen Min immediately came out of the balcony door, and jumped over from the opposite balcony with a distance of two meters. This dangerous action at high altitude really shocked Bai Nuosi.

  However, Chen Min didn't take it seriously at all. His long golden hair was tied into a ponytail, and he wore gold-rimmed glasses in his eyes. He seemed to be a very gentle man, but when he jumped, Bai Nuosi couldn't bear it. Don't stop to see the golden eagles.

  He is worthy of a man with a spiritual body like a golden eagle.

  Chen Min came over and reached out to hug Xiao Fei Jiu, but Xiao Fei Jiu curled his lips and lay in Teacher Xiao Bai's arms and refused to leave.

  Chen Min wasn't angry either. He and Golden Eagle walked around Little Fatty Chirp twice and suddenly said, "This guy has good qualifications. Are you going to participate in the special recruitment of the military academy again?"