The audience was shocked: [What? Aren't Xingxing and Ha already grown up? 】

  [It seems that our military academy has not announced that there are S-levels, and it is said that 99% of the new students in the military academy have successfully awakened. Is Teacher Xiaobai ready to feed Nabi? 】

  [But there doesn't seem to be brown rice in Little Nabi's recipe? Teacher Xiaobai always feeds it vegetables, fruits and flower petals. 】

  ...

  Bai Nuosi made a small portion of multi-grain fried rice, a fruit and vegetable salad for Xiao Fei Jiu, and made a basin of milk. He put Zai Zai's food on the table and said to the audience in the live broadcast room: "Give it to Zai Zai." Zai's breakfast is ready, now I'm going to prepare one for the director and Dahei, they should be back from training soon."

  Huo Ranchuan got up early every day to train. When Ha was there before, the two of them would meet in the garden every day.

  Huo Ranchuan also took Ha Ye for morning training for several days.

  Now that Ha Ye has left, Huo Ranchuan went downstairs for morning training by himself, instead of going to the balcony garden.

  Bai Nuosi's words contained a little more information. Since there had been no live broadcast for a few days, the audience was shocked: [Wait a minute, Dahei? Director? Wife, why do you prepare breakfast for them? 】

  [Could it be true, as the rumors say, that after General Huo lost control, it was Teacher Xiaobai who comforted him and Teng She? So, Teacher Xiaobai is now General Huo's partner? 】

  [Ah ah ah ah where did the rumor come from! I don't believe it, Teacher Xiaobai belongs to everyone! 】

  ...

  Bai Nuosi was busy making breakfast and did not watch the barrage. He did not know that the audience in the barrage was already quarreling about him and Huo Ranchuan.

  Bai Nuosi steamed buns for Huo Ranchuan and cooked three bowls of Chaos.

  The buns were made before, and Xiao Huan was made fresh. As long as the fillings were mixed, it was easy to wrap.

  Put the seasoning, seaweed, dried shrimps, and a little bit of chives and coriander in a bowl, pour it with the mixture, and the aroma will come out.

  Bai Nuosi dropped a few drops of sesame oil into the bowl, then brought the buns and Chaos to the dining table. Then, he went to the balcony garden to add fruits to little Nabi. The roses in the garden were blooming brightly. , Bai Nuosi casually broke off a fiery red rose and placed it at the door of little Nabi's little castle: "Good morning, beautiful little princess."

  He reached out and touched little Nabi's pink nose, and then went to water the two small pots of roses on the windowsill.

  Little Nabi sniffed at the huge rose, pulled off a petal without mercy, and began to taste it.

  Huo Ranchuan brought Teng She back from training. The exhausted Teng She lay on Huo Ranchuan's shoulder, and Huo Ranchuan held a delicate food box in his hand.

  He knew that Teacher Xiaobai would get up early every morning and make breakfast for the babies, but Teacher Xiaobai himself only ate simple meals. Moreover, Huo Ranchuan felt that since he was shamelessly living here now, it didn't matter if he couldn't help Teacher Xiaobai. He didn't want to cause any more trouble to Teacher Xiaobai, so he consciously went to the canteen to pack breakfast, and Teacher Xiaobai also packed a portion.