Song Hengye stood aside and saw Qin Yuxing who looked like he was having hairy hair. He was about to leave, but Qin Yuxing grabbed him: "Song Hengye, take care of your house! If it does this again, I will be angry." ."

  Song Hengye was helpless, but because Qin Yuxing gave him enough money, he endured it: "Young Master Qin, what exactly do you want to do?"

  Qin Yuxing snorted coldly and lost his temper: "Didn't I tell you earlier? Come and take Teacher Xiaobai back."

  Song Hengye looked at the beautifully decorated big lion and was speechless: "Isn't this a bit exaggerated?"

  The big lion is also wearing a specially customized black uniform, but the hair on its neck is too long and too much, so it can't be seen when it doesn't stand up.

  Qin Yuxing said proudly: "If you pick up Teacher Xiaobai, of course you have to wear formal clothes. How can I be like you? You refuse to wear it even if I ask you to do it."

  Song Hengye shook his head and stood aside without speaking.

Seeing the restless Qin Yuxing, he started arranging his clothes and hairstyle in the mirror again, and then walked around anxiously: "Why is this warship so slow? When can I see Teacher Xiaobai!"

  Xingxing and Ha also started to evolve in the middle of the night when Teacher Xiaobai was taken away by the golden eagle.

  By the afternoon of the next day, Star is shown to have evolved into a sub-adult, and then by night, Ha has also evolved.

  Because they have only evolved into sub-adults, it means that they still have a second evolution process. Of course, if they are still sub-adults the second time, they will have to undergo a third evolution.

  But they have evolved and are no longer cubs. They can no longer live in the Rose Nursery, let alone follow Teacher Xiaobai.

  Qin Yuxing sighed while spinning in circles: "The stars evolve so fast, I haven't enjoyed enough freedom yet."

  He didn't want to leave Teacher Xiaobai, but time waited for no one.

  The warship soon arrived near Huo Ranchuan's army, and they were asked to land at the designated place.

  Qin Yuxing fully obeyed the arrangement. After the warship landed, Qin Yuxing got on his mighty lion. With a flick of his shawl, he stretched out his hand and roared: "Go, my lion! Save Bai Bai from that evil dragon." come back!"

  The Second Soul of the Second Class burned fiercely, forcing Song Hengye back ten meters.

  Xingxing really missed Teacher Xiaobai, so she yelled and rushed out.

  Song Hengye waited until they were far away, then called the lazy white tiger up and said, "Let's go take a look too."

  Bai Nuosi was feeding bread to Xiao Feijiu when he heard the sound of "bang bang bang". He raised his head in surprise: "What is that sound?"

  Huo Ranchuan sat next to him, his expression hard to describe: "It's Qin Yuxing."

  Qin Yuxing rode on the mighty lion and rushed over quickly. Bai Nuosi saw the mighty lion from a distance and looked surprised: "It's a lion! Could it be..."

  Qin Yuxing jumped down from the lion excitedly and ran to Bai Nuosi. He shook his hair and assumed a posture that he thought was extremely handsome. He put one hand behind Bai Nuosi and gave him a bang on the spot: "Bai Bai, I'm here to pick you up."

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi looked at Qin Yuxing and felt that he looked familiar: "You..."