Huo Ranchuan stared at the young man and his expression became serious: "Have you passed the mental power level test?"

  The adjutant nodded and showed Huo Ranchuan the instrument.

  It says "A+".

  The leader of the mercenaries is an S-class, but he only stays behind the scenes, using his S-class status to recruit troops from all over the galaxy and expand the legion. He has never gone to war.

  His deputies are all A+. Some of them were originally A+ and took long-term medication to consolidate their abilities. Others were originally B+ and improved through years of combat training and medication.

  No matter how you think about it, A+ at such a young age is indeed rare.

  Moreover, at such a young age, according to the mercenary's upgrade path, he should be locked up and trained strictly, and then combined with drugs to upgrade him to S level before he is thirty years old.

  How could he be allowed to participate in such a dangerous mission when he was just an adult?

  No wonder the adjutant said he was suspicious.

  The young man was stripped naked, and Huo Ranchuan saw that his body was covered with wounds, large and small. Some of the wounds were still bleeding and must have been freshly added.

  When young people value self-esteem the most, if it had been before, Huo Ranchuan would not have been soft-hearted towards his enemies.

  But now, he always thinks of Bai Nuosi.

  If Bai Nuosi saw a teenage child being stripped naked and tied up for interrogation, he didn't know what he would think.

Huo Ranchuan sat down, crossed his arms and stared at the boy.

  The young man gritted his teeth and stared at Huo Ranchuan fiercely, showing no fear at all.

  After a while, Huo Ranchuan said to the adjutant: "Get him a pair of pants."

  The adjutant nodded, took out a pair of pants from his portable terminal, and put it on the young man.

  The young man stared at Huo Ranchuan fiercely: "You, why did you give me pants?"

  Don't think that if you give him a pair of pants, he will recognize Huo Ranchuan!

  Huo Ranchuan took a sip of water and stared at him: "You are too young and an eyesore."

  Too young, these two words, whether in terms of age or in some aspects, dealt a very ruthless blow to this young man!

  The young man was so angry that he was about to explode: "Huo Ranchuan! Who do you think is too young!"

  The adjutant immediately pinned the wolf cub down with a palm of his hand as it jumped up.

  The adjutant looked serious: "Pay attention!"

  Is this child stupid? He is a prisoner now. Huo Ranchuan is interrogating him. This simple sentence made him unable to hold his nerve. It was so simple that the adjutant felt that there was no need to interrogate him and just asked him directly.

  The adjutant stared at him seriously: "Where is your spiritual body?"

  All captured mental bodies are held separately. If it is discovered that a person is present and the mental body escapes, they will be taken to a small black room and forced to recall the mental body to the spiritual sea.