Teng Snake protected Bai Nuosi in its arms. When there is no empathy, the spiritual body cannot speak. It rubbed Bai Nuosi's hand to signal him not to worry.

  Even if Huo Ranchuan's mental power is unstable, nothing will happen to him. After all, no one has a higher level of mental power than Huo Ranchuan.

  Moreover, Huo Ranchuan has already been tricked once, so he will definitely be careful this time. The strength of General Huo, who has been fighting for many years, is unimaginable by people from old-school families.

  After all, they only stayed in the wealthy and comfortable empire, and had never even been to the front line. What was ridiculous was that they dared to spend huge sums of money to hire interstellar mercenaries. This was a crime of collaboration with the enemy and the country.

  Bai Nuosi was very uneasy. The sound of artillery fire even gradually approached. Teng She raised her head warily. It let Bai Nuosi sit on its head, holding its horns to avoid falling, and then slowly came out of the cave. .

  It looked a few times in the distance at the entrance of the cave. The cave was on a high ground and was surrounded by low shrubs. And it had a huge black snake lying here, which would inevitably attract attention.

  Soaring Snake silently slid along the cliff outside the cave into the forest.

  The forest is densely populated with trees, making it suitable for hiding.

  No matter how fierce Huo Ranchuan was fighting over there, Teng Snake was not in a hurry. It led Bai Nuosi to the place opposite to the artillery fire. It was worried that Bai Nuosi would be scared. It walked slowly and saw the beautiful fruits. , it will also pick it up with its mouth and give it to Bai Nuosi to eat.

  Bai Nuosi was worried, but he also knew that he could do nothing, and even if he passed, he would only cause trouble for Director Huo.

  He was holding a bunch of red wrapped fruits in his hand, which Teng She had just picked for him when he passed by a fruit tree.

  Bai Nuosi whispered: "Dahei, please send me back to the cave, and then go over to help the director. Aren't you his spiritual body?"

  Teng She: "..."

  Ever since Teacher Xiaobai knew that it was not a real cub, she no longer refused to call it baby. She always called it Dahei.

  Damn it, the name Dahei is really ugly. If you don't know better, you might think it's calling a dog.

  Teng Snake shook his head and still slowly led Bai Nuosi through the forest.

  Huo Ranchuan didn't summon it, so its most important task now is to protect Teacher Xiaobai.

  Moreover, the cave just now may not be able to go back. Although Soaring Snake regards it as its own lair, the lair has been discovered by the enemy and may be attacked soon. For the safety of his partner, the first priority is of course to leave and then find Next cave.

  Bai Nuosi had no choice but to sit on the top of Teng She's head. There were two black sharp horns on Teng She's head. He held the sharp horns and wondered in his mind whether Da Hei was a dragon or a snake.

  Why do you still have horns?

  Teng Snake was getting further and further away from the battlefield. Slowly, it came to a mountain stream. It lay down on the bank, stretched its head to drink some water, and picked some beautiful flowers for Teacher Xiaobai on the bank. Finally, he continued to move forward.