Bai Nuosi saw that Huo Ranchuan didn't talk to him anymore, so he went to sleep in the corner. There was nothing to do now, and he couldn't go back.

  However, when he fell into a hazy sleep, he felt a heavy weight on his body. He was startled. He opened his eyes suddenly and saw a red-eyed snake wrapped around him, with its head resting on his neck. The location of his glands sniffed for a long time.

  It had nothing else, but Bai Nuosi was still a little nervous: "Dahei, you are too heavy, I can't breathe."

  The baby snake has become accustomed to being coiled in Bai Nuosi's arms. When it heard Teacher Xiaobai say this, it immediately stood up, curled up Bai Nuosi's tail and relaxed it. Bai Nuosi breathed a sigh of relief and sat up reluctantly. Come.

  But the expression is still very aggrieved. After all, Teacher Xiaobai no longer calls it baby, but calls it Dahei instead.

  That damn name!

  After Bai Nuosi sat up, he was shocked when he saw Teng She's eyes were red. He then looked for Huo Ranchuan, but he couldn't find him!

  Bai Nuosi immediately asked: "Dahei, where is Director Huo?"

  Teng She tilted her head, loosened her tail, let go of Bai Nuosi, and then looked outside the cave.

  Bai Nuosi immediately stood up and walked out of the cave.

  It was already four or five o'clock in the morning, the sky was a little white, and the mountain wind was very cold. As soon as Bai Nuosi came out of the cave, his slightly long hair was blown into chaos.

  He sneezed due to the cold wind and looked around outside the cave.

  There is a large area of ​​vines at the entrance of the cave. There are many low bushes outside. There is a small open space covered with gravel. It looks like a huge boulder has been broken into pieces.

  At this moment, Huo Ranchuan was sitting on the gravel ground. He leaned on a stone and closed his eyes. In such a cold mountain wind, he had no clothes on, but his head was covered with sweat.

  Bai Nuosi walked over quickly: "Director, what's wrong with you?"

  Huo Ranchuan opened his eyes suddenly. Bai Nuosi met his gaze and found that Huo Ranchuan's eyes were also red, with vertical pupils, but they no longer had the beautiful golden color.

  There was an evil look in these red eyes, which made Bai Nuosi couldn't help but think of the golden eagle with red eyes.

  After Huo Ranchuan opened his eyes, he looked at Bai Nuosi intently.

  Bai Nuosi didn't notice the danger, he was still calm.

  Bai Nuosi squatted down and looked at Huo Ranchuan's face: "Director, are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

  Huo Ranchuan nodded dullly, then he pointed at his head, and then at his heart.

  His head and heart felt uncomfortable, and he didn't know what made him sadder.

  Bai Nuosi thought about his rejection of Huo Ranchuan's confession last night and was about to say something to break the embarrassment, when he saw the slow Huo Ranchuan suddenly stretched out his hand again and pointed downward at Xiao Chuanchuan.

  Xiaochuanchuan is the most uncomfortable!

  It feels like it's about to explode and needs comfort from a partner to slow it down.

 Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi was silent for a few seconds and murmured in a low voice: "Are you mentally out of control, or are you in estrus? Why are the symptoms so similar to the susceptible period of alphas..."

  Speaking of the susceptible period, Bai Nuosi thought of the treatment methods for the alphas. The current environment was simple and there were no inhibitors, and Huo Ranchuan's condition seemed to be very serious.

  Bai Nuosi was a little confused, and Huo Ranchuan's reaction was a little slow. He was too uncomfortable last night. Teacher Xiao Bai was lying there, and if there was a seemingly invisible pheromone that kept drilling into the tip of his sensitive nose, he was afraid that he couldn't help it. Will do something to offend Teacher Xiaobai.

So, he took Teng She out, thinking that going out to enjoy the cool breeze might wake him up a bit. As a result, the cool breeze blew, but he missed Teacher Xiaobai even more.

  Males during the courtship period cannot leave their partners. This kind of separation anxiety is very serious. If they are forced to be separated for too long, there is a risk of losing control.

  Teng Snake was even more uneasy. Huo Ranchuan saw Teng She turning around at the entrance of the cave and let him go back.

  He sat alone outside the cave all night.

  The symptoms are getting worse.

  Bai Nuosi looked at Huo Ranchuan. After being silent for several minutes, he made up his mind to wake up and moved into Huo Ranchuan's arms. Huo Ranchuan, who was slow to react, smelled the fragrance of the pheromones he was thinking about and hugged Bai Nuosi fiercely. Nos.

  He used both hands to hold Bai Nuosi tightly in his arms. Now it was useless even if Teacher Xiaobai regretted it.

  He couldn't escape at all.

  Bai Nuosi held Huo Ranchuan's back with both hands and gently comforted him: "Director, your symptoms are so serious. You should tell me why you come out here alone to have a cold. You will catch a cold."

  Huo Ranchuan did not speak, but buried himself in Bai Nuosi's neck, like a soaring snake, close to Bai Nuosi's glands and inhaled deeply.

  Bai Nuosi asked him in a low voice: "Do you like the taste?"

  The taste of his pheromones is not strong, but very light. It is said that this light taste is difficult to get the preference of alhpas. For this reason, Bai Nuosi is very lucky.

  Huo Ranchuan nodded and said "Yes" in a hoarse voice: "I like it."

  Bai Nuosi asked him in a low voice: "Want to take a bite?"

  Huo Ranchuan's expression was startled, and he suddenly leaned towards his ear and asked hoarsely: "Is it okay?"

  Can you bite?

  Could it be that he was hallucinating?