Namjoon: hyung... just calm down.

He sigh and look at jimin.

Jin: listen jimin....this time I forgive you, if you did this mistake again, I'll punish you, and you will never forget that punishment in your life. "He said cold tone."

A/V POV

Jin loves his dongsaengs (siblings) but at the same time he really strict towards them, because his father left them here believing that he would take care of them, if they did something wrong, it was his duty to correct them, and they all know that very well.

Even namjoon is the leader of this group, jin had more control over them, because he has always been responsible and his father trust him more, when mr.kim is away, all the work he handed in jin and namjoon.

about the namjoon, he is really genius and calm person compared to others, he know how to handle the situation before that get worst, and he is a good planner, and he never failed any one of his mission, this is why, mr.kim choose him as the leader of BTS, and now they become most successful and powerful mafia in asia, no one can touch them, everyone stay out of their business because of the fear.

Even cabs also scared of them, because if someone mess with them they'll end their life mercilessly.

But every successful person will have a weakness, and BTS has a weakness too, that is y/n, their little sister. The only happiness in their life, and they don't want to lose her.

all of their enemies are trying to kill her to get revenge on them and BTS trying to save her from them since her childhood, which is why they always locked her in the house, because they are afraid to lose her.

Because of their father they sacrifice their dreams and become mafia, to be clear, they were forced by their father to become a mafia, they can kill anyone on his father command, they never care about their gender or age, now they become merciless and heartless, the truth is their father change them like this. they never shows any sympathy or emotion, when they kill people on their father command.

but they don't want their sister to sacrifice her dream, just like they sacrificed their dream, so they trying hard to keep her out of this mafia things, and this is even their mom's wish too.

A/N POV END

V: I don't believe his words, he is definitely lying to us.

Jin: I know that....but we need let him go.

Jungkook: I can't understand you hyung, Why do you want to let him out of here? If you know he lying to us.

Namjoon: because, we have to use him to find that person, who send this envelope to us.

Suga: how? what is your plan?

Namjoon: Simple ... we let him out, after he got out of here, we would send our men behind him to watch his every move, as far as I know he tried to contact that person who gave him that envelope, we could use that chance and catch both of them.

Jin: after we get them in our hands, we'll kill them right away, without any mercy.

Jhope: nice plan....but what if he didn't contact him?

Jin: don't worry he'll, otherwise we'll make him to call.

Namjoon: and it's the only way we can get to that person.

Jimin: what about that mafia assassin, who try to shoot y/n.

Suga: our men's are trying to locate him, so don't worry we'll find him soon.

MEANWHILE

Y/N POV

I wake up in my room, my head throbbing lightly but still i forced myself to get up. after a short struggle, I finally managed to focus my gaze.