Could it be that Director Huo is also being swayed by animal nature at this moment?

  Wouldn't he forget that he was a human and mistake himself for a snake?

  Huo Ranchuan held Bai Nuosi in his arms, and even sniffed Bai Nuosi's neck. Bai Nuosi's neck had the smell of his pheromones. People who are insensitive to pheromones generally don't like it. Will react too much to the smell of pheromones.

  But now, when Huo Ranchuan smelled this smell, even Teng Snake became a little restless. Teng Snake suddenly raised its huge head, came close to Bai Nuosi, and stuck out its tongue to Bai Nuosi. around your neck to smell the clear scent with the fragrance of rain and dew.

  Bai Nuosi knew that baby snakes use their tongues to smell, so he couldn't accept it. Huo Ranchuan was an adult man after all, and it seemed normal that he would want to smell his pheromones, but baby snakes, in his cognition, always wanted to smell his pheromones. They are just cute cubs, how can they smell his pheromones!

  Bai Nuosi then stretched out his hand, pushed Teng She's head away, and whispered: "Baby, go away."

  Teng She was pushed away: "???"

  Teng Snake was stunned for two seconds, and suddenly felt a little sad. Huo Ranchuan hugged Bai Nuosi and whispered to him: "The baby snake and I are one, and he likes your taste."

  Bai Nuosi pursed his lips, turned around and pushed Huo Ranchuan away: "Director, please go away too."

  Bai Nuosi's heartbeat quickened, his ears and cheeks were red. His expression was shy and embarrassing: "Director, we are just ordinary friends."

  Huo Ranchuan just hugged and kissed him. Although he didn't reject it, he couldn't accept it either.

  He and Huo Ranchuan are not yet able to embrace an intimate relationship.

  Huo Ranchuan was silent for a few seconds, and Teng Snake was also lying there limply. It was obvious that being pushed away by Teacher Xiaobai really made him sad.

  While Huo Ranchuan was silent, Bai Nuosi opened his portable storage terminal and took out the three animal-shaped pat lights inside.

  The three pat lights are very cute, and they are the exclusive night lights for little lions, little white tigers, and baby snakes.

  Bai Nuosi turned on all three pat lights, and then carefully placed them on the ground next to him. As the lights turned on, he finally saw clearly Huo Ranchuan standing behind him, and the huge figure coiled on the cave floor. Soaring snake.

  Bai Nuosi looked shocked when he saw it.

  The baby snake was very huge, with a body thicker than his thighs. It was completely black, and its hard scales shone in the warm yellow light.

  Bai Nuosi walked up to Teng She and looked at Teng She's head in shock and curiosity. Teng She actually had two small sharp horns on her head. A snake with horns is no longer a simple snake, right?

  Bai Nuosi looked at it in surprise for a while, then went to look at Huo Ranchuan. Huo Ranchuan's military uniform was stained with a lot of blood, and he was covered in gray and very embarrassed.

  Bai Nuosi walked up to Huo Ranchuan, held Huo Ranchuan's face with his hands, looked at it carefully with his feet on his feet, and said worriedly: "Director, you have a long wound on your face."

  Huo Ranchuan's eyes had vertical pupils at this time, and the golden pupils were still red with blood.

  He stared straight at Teacher Xiaobai. Suddenly, he quickly came over, gave Bai Nuosi a kiss on the cheek.