Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi looked at Chen Min with a dull expression: "Brother Min?"

  Chen Min nodded with satisfaction, and then explained to Bai Nuosi: "Losing control is a very serious situation. I don't know if you know about mental power. That snake has mental power. It will lose control because of its The mental power was stimulated by the outside world, so the mental power went riot."

  No one understands this situation better than Chen Min. He had just returned from the battlefield, and before he had even had time to receive military honors, he was betrayed by his subordinates and mistakenly consumed high-concentration mental accelerators and overdosed on them. It will cause great irritation to the spiritual sea, not to mention that the golden eagle is inherently very strong, hates being tired, and has no sense of belonging to its own subject.

  Chen Min thought of this and added: "However, his condition should be better, so you don't have to worry too much."

  The connection between Huo Ranchuan and Teng She is very close. When the young Teng She was forcibly sent to the research institute, it was Huo Ranchuan who tried his best to rush in with people and rescue Teng She.

  Teng She liked Huo Ranchuan and even relied on Huo Ranchuan a little. The relationship between them was very close.

  Even if Teng Snake keeps shedding his skin and his mental power level continues to rise, even if Huo Ranchuan is seriously injured one day and his mental power goes riot, Teng Snake will stay by his side peacefully and will not leave him.

  Chen Min is very confident in this.

  Chen Min added: "You may have to suffer a little. The other party's method should not be as simple as making him lose control."

  Chen Min's incident, Bai Nuosi's kidnapping incident last time, and now Huo Ranchuan's plot are probably all caused by the same group of people.

  They succeeded in defeating Chen Min and were complacent and rested for a while.

  As a result, the Rose Nursery was successfully launched, and two of the four S-class awakened among the new students were loyal to Huo Ranchuan, and those people became anxious again.

  Huo Ranchuan himself is already strong enough. If he is allowed to have S-level subordinates, wouldn't it be like when Huo Ranchuan and Chen Min teamed up? Who will be able to deal with them then?

  Chen Min shook his head: "Those old-school aristocratic families are so vicious."

  Listening to Chen Min's words, the little lion suddenly raised his head. The Qin family also belongs to an old-school family, but because of Qin Yuxing's good qualifications and the old man of the Qin family is a neutral one who doesn't participate in anything, so this time Most of the incidents have nothing to do with the Qin family.

  After listening to what Chen Min said, Bai Nuosi could probably confirm that the snake baby was Huo Ranchuan's spiritual body, but he had no other feelings in his heart at this time. His only thought was that he hoped they would be fine.

 He's really worried about the baby snake now.

  His eyes were red and he said: "Our floor is so high, the snake baby just fell down..."

  He has been thinking about this in his mind. Although he knows that they are mental powers and have very strong mental powers, if he falls from such a high floor, even stones will be broken, right?

  Chen Min turned on his smart brain and connected the call with Meng Si. After hearing this, he immediately comforted him and said, "Oh, you don't have to worry about this. That snake can fly."