[Upstairs, Teacher Xiaobai is looking for someone to talk to, not a chatty person. Thank you. 】

  [I feel like Teacher Xiaobai didn't tell the truth. Is he shy? 】

 [If you are looking for someone to chat with, then General Huo will definitely be out of luck. He is so fierce and he only talks by yelling, so how can he possibly be able to chat with you? 】

  ...

  Huo Ranchuan, who was guarding the sky above the military academy, also heard these words through empathy with Teng She. He smiled softly. Seeing how scared Teacher Xiaobai was, it was not easy to chat with him. ah.

  I don't know how to open Teacher Xiaobai's heart?

  Huo Ranchuan held his chin up and looked at Teacher Xiaobai through Teng She's eyes.

  The host asked many more questions. Finally, he asked Bai Nuosi: "After Teacher Xiaobai obtains the identity card, will he settle here in the future?"

  Bai Nuosi also learned about the ID card on the way here. He was very surprised. What he always thought would take a long time to get was now easily obtained. To be honest, he felt quite incredible.

  Bai Nuosi nodded: "I will settle here for at least the next five years."

  But five years later, he's not sure where he'll be.

  After all, no one can predict what is coming.

  The district chief of the central district of the empire is an older woman. She is tall, has blond hair, and is accompanied by a large and colorful tiger.

  When she took the stage, the thousands of students in the audience did not dare to express their anger. The district chief's mental power was at level A, and his mental body was an offensive beast. For these immature students, it was intimidating. The pressure is huge.

  Obviously, not only Bai Nuosi was frightened by the nearly two-meter-tall colorful tiger, but the host was also very nervous.

  No one expected that during the award presentation, the district chief would actually bring her spiritual body to the stage.

  This big, colorful tiger is not a cub with a spiritual body. It is a fully evolved body that has matured for decades. It is very powerful and scary.

  The host's hands were shaking, and he was so nervous that he lost his voice.

  The little white tiger and the little lion were still cubs, but they were both S-level, so they were not afraid of the tiger. They looked at the tiger warily, wanting to see what the other party was going to do.

  Teng She climbed directly onto Teacher Xiaobai's shoulders, staring at the female district chief with a pair of golden vertical pupils.

  The district chief said with an apologetic smile: "I'm sorry, Teacher Xiaobai, and everyone, Luo Ya likes Teacher Xiaobai very much. She insisted on coming up with me and wanted to see Teacher Xiaobai with her own eyes. That's all."

  Bai Nuosi looked at this two-meter-tall colorful tiger. Judging from its size, it must have been an adult for a long time. It was making a lot of noise. Are you serious?

  The district chief looked at Bai Nuosi: "Teacher Xiaobai, can you touch its head?"

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi nodded and walked forward slowly. The majestic and colorful tiger suddenly lay on the ground, lowered his head, hummed a few times like a baby, and looked at Teacher Xiaobai with surprise in his eyes.