"I said and I walk to the entrance door, my brothers had signalled to their men to close the door, I tried to twisting the knobs, but it locked and I kicked on the door several times but no one opened the door."

V:  you're not going anywhere y/n.

Jungkook: how much you try, you're not allowed to leave this mansion. 

Y/n: Why are you treating me like this? I'm your sister oppa not your hostage, please.... I don't want to be home schooled. "I said tears eyes."

Jhope: y/n, we're doing this for your own good. Why can't you understand that.

Y/n: okay fine!! tell me the real reason, why you guys are trying to lock me in house, and then I'll listen to whatever you have to say.

They sigh and told. 

Jin: someone wants to harm you, and we're just trying to protect you from him.

Y/n: but I can protect myself oppa .

Suga: You don't know about them, they are stronger than you, so listen to us and don't be stubborn.

Y/n: NO!! NEVER!! I never listen to you. "I yelled and started to kick the door again."

Jimin: aish....stop it y/n, do not waste your energy, no one will open the door without our permission.

Suga: You have decided that you'll not listen to us, then we have no choice.

I look at him with a confused face.

Y/n mind:  What are they going to do to me?

Jin: kooki...take her and locked her in her room.

Namjoon: and from now on you're not allowed to leave your room without our permission.

i tried to run away from there, but jungkook  hold my wrist and looking at me with very serious face.I tried to set free but his grip got tighter. I whined in pain.

Jungkook: where are you going? KIM Y/N. "He said cold tone."

Then he picked me up and went to my room, after which he quickly got out of there and locked me inside. I screamed for help, but nothing happened.

I was so mad at them. I tried to open door, but I couldn’t, so I gave up and sat on my bed with tears in my eyes.

Jungkook: Forgive us, we can't let you out, because we don't want to lose you again.

2 DAYS LATER

DINNER TIME

BTS came and sat in the dining table for dinner and then the maids began to served them food.

Then jin asked the maids about his sister.

Jin: did y/n eat anything?

Maid: No.... young master, i tried hard to make her to eat, but she keep refusing it.

Namjoon: We hired you here to take care of her, but you didn't do your job properly, then why should we keep you at this job, so your fired now. take your stuff and get out of here.

Maid: young master please forgive me for this time, Please don't fire me! ll've two childrens, this is the only way i could earn money. "She kneel in front of them and started begged them."

Jimin: We don't need a useless maid like you, and you have to thank us for letting you alive. now I won't repeat again, get out before I change my mind and buried you here.

Jhope: sam...take her out of here.

then sam come and dragged her out of the mansion.

Suga: I'm done. "He said and got up from his place."