My brothers run to me and pick me from the ground, My body is weakening so I slowly started to lose my consciousness and blank out.

Jin: y/n.... Wake up!!! "He tried to wake up me."

Namjoon: shit!! Tae get the car we need to take her hospital.

Then jin pick her in the bridal style and get into the car and drive to the hospital.

TIME SKIP AT HOSPITAL

BTS was sitting in the waiting room. They didn't say any words nor do anything, they just sitting there silently, their eyes filled with tears. they all sitting like lifeless.

30min later the door open and the doctor come out from the room, they all turn to their attention to him while he walk towards to them.

Doctor: don't worry sir, she is okay but she  weak up now. You can go and see her.

The small smile appeared on their face.

BTS: thank you doctor. " Then they went to her room."

MEANWHILE

Chanyeol: It would have been nice if he had come here sooner because he losed lot of blood, so his condition has worsened but doesn't need to feel bad, he is safe now.

Soobin: thanks hyung to save him.

Chanyeol: you don't need to thanks me. It's my job, but he need proper rest, so take care of him. "He pattad his shoulder and left."

BTS POV

When we enter y/n's room, we saw she sleeping peacefully, her eyes are sllowen, tears still welled up in the corners of her eyes. after see her like this our heart broken. tears started to forming in our eyes. We slowly moved towards her and sit around her bed.

FEW HOURS LATER

I feel pain in my head. i tried to open my eyes but strong light hit in it, so I immediately close my eyes, then I adjust my eyes and slowly open it and saw my brothers are sleeping around my bed.

I don't want to wake them up, so I get up from my bed and tiptoeing towards the entrance door but someone voice stopped me, so I stopped mid of way and turn and look at the person.

V: when you wake up blossom? and where are you going?

Y/n: hmm..o..oppa I..huh. 

V: you don't need to say lie to me, I know you're going see yeonjun right?

Y/n: please oppa let me see him once. "I started to beg him."

V: Well I let you see him but this is only one time.

Y/n: thank you so much oppa but others.

V: don't worry I will handle them. you can go now, he is in 506 room.

I run out from my room and went to meet yeonjun. I reach yeonjun room, and I try to go inside his room but soobin stopped me and say lot of mean words to me.

Soobin: why did you come here?

Y/n: I want to see yeonjun so stay out my way soobin.

Soobin: i never allow you to see my brother, did you forget because of you he is here now.

Y/n: I don't need your permission to see my boyfriend and I know everything soobin.

Soobin: boyfriend??? how dare you call him your boyfriend...huh?  You have already break up with him y/n, and you broke his heart, and now you're telling us that he is your boyfriend.

Y/n: you didn't know anything soobin so stop blaming me. "I push him out of my way and went into the room."

When I entered the room I saw yeonjun laid on the bed unconsciously. I walk towards his bed and sit beside him. I hold his hand and placed another hand on his cheeks.