chapter 2. Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Hi my name is Park jimin."

"Hi I'm hope and sunshine to your darkness, I'm Jhope

"Hi I'm hope and sunshine to your darkness, I'm Jhope."

"Hi I'm Kim Teahuyng

"Hi I'm Kim Teahuyng."

{Ihrin-God this man is such a ethereal beauty. Handsome and tall, oh his mono-lid brown eyes entice me and the slight pink tint on his lips is so addictive. Ahhhh God my filth mind.😫}

Ihrin snapped out of her trance when she heard a deep voice. 

"Hey beautiful ! I'm Jeon jungkook

"Hey beautiful ! I'm Jeon jungkook." He winked at her with a huge smirk on his face.

" He winked at her with a huge smirk on his face

"Hi I'm Kim Namjoon."

Ihrin says hello to everyone with a sweet smile and apologize them for the way she behaved with them in the lift.

[ OH God! I would take a whole fuckin' month to remember their names and face.] 

"Dara what happened to you, why you're on a wheelchair?" Suga asked Dara with his usual tone and made everyone a bit tensed.

"Six months back I met a car accident. My car got badly crushed, I went into coma for a month. After when I regained my consciousness I was unable to move my lower body. Doctors did multiple test and said that my lower body got paralyzed though with the medication and physiotherapy I will be able to walk again." Dara explained.

"After that terrible incident I took the responsibility of Dara and I'm so happy to say that Dara has been improving by each passing day." Ihrin said while looking at Dara.

With that the room was filled with extreme awkwardness.

"Have you ever visited Seoul?" Jhope asked Dara and Ihrin to break the ice.

"OH we're permanently shifting to Seoul after 3 months." Ihrin replied. 

"Yes we're extending our business and Seoul is best for that. You know Ihrin even our building is just few steps away from their office( Bighit entertainment)." Dara said it in a very exciting tone.

"Really?" Ihrin questioned in disbelief.

"That so good but wait you guys didn't discussed this?" jimin asked in a frowned way.

"No actually I had to deal with all the stuff alone so, I only asked Dara to decide everything and later I didn't got time ask her." Ihrin said to which Dara nodded in yes.

An hour passed with having good chit chat with all the members and Namjoon invited them to their concert.

All the members bid goodbye to Ihrin and Dara.

Ihrin throws herself On the couch and took a deep sigh.

"Don't you get tired by this?" Ihrin asked Dara.

"Tired of what?" Dara frowned her brows at Ihrin .

"Tired of pretending..."👀

Note- Be ready for twists and turns my lovely readers. 

Do vote, comment and share. Your appreciation motivates me to write.