"Of course not, he won't be able to see you anymore anyway."

Yan Jinzhou lifted up the boy's shirt with his fingertips and kissed the boy's lips again.

Jiang Baiyu whined for a while and pushed him away: "You, what on earth do you want to do? Why do you say he can't see me in the future? You..."

Yan Jinzhou said pitifully, "How do you want to kill him?"

He knew that Lu Qingci had not given up on his Xiaoyu, but if Lu Qingci did nothing, he would not care about a child without emotional intelligence.

But that Lu Qingci dared to challenge his bottom line again and again.

What can I say? There are photos of his Xiaoyu posted all over the house.

He knew that what Lu Qingci just said was just to anger him.

Very good, Lu Qingci succeeded.

He was really angry now, especially when he thought about his Xiaoyu's photos being posted all over the house by his bt, he wanted to tear her up and burn his house down.

"Yan Jinzhou!"

Jiang Baiyu ignored the hand that was exerting force on his chest and pushed Yan Jinzhou slightly angrily: "You promised me that you would never do such extreme things again. If you really do that, it will be like playing into Lu Qingci's trap. trap."

"He knew what kind of person you were. He even knew that you would kill Zhou Hui and the others."

Sure enough, when Lu Qingci was talking to him during the break, his attitude seemed to have changed, but in fact he just turned his attention to Yan Jinzhou.

Lu Qingci must have said something to him to make Yan Jinzhou so angry and jealous.

Lu Qingci knew Yan Jinzhou's character very well. He was probably waiting for the opportunity to get hold of Yan Jinzhou before tripping him up.

"Perhaps Lu Qingci will be able to get hold of you before you take action. If something happens to you and you are caught, what will I do if I am left alone?!"

His face was red, his eyelashes were moist, and he looked aggrieved even when he was angry.

Yan Jinzhou raised his hand to wipe the tears from his eyes and asked, "Did I say I wanted to kill him?"

Jiang Baiyu was startled, grabbed his collar and asked, "What do you want to do?"

Yan Jinzhou snorted coldly.

He had no weaknesses before. As long as he wanted to make someone disappear, he would have many ways to do it. After all, he had people in this area, so it was easy to do.

But now he will also have to consider, what if Jiang Baiyu is exposed?

Jiang Baiyu is his weakness.

"It's just a little brat. I have plenty of ways to get rid of him."

Yan Jinzhou said and wanted to kiss the boy again.

"Don't underestimate him."

Jiang Baiyu raised her hand to press his lips and said anxiously: "He knew many people in society when he was in junior high school and high school. Last time when Zhou Hui found someone to harm me, his men also received an order to kill me. This time I told you something."

"His men? People from society?"

Yan Jinzhou remembered that incident.

At that time, he thought it was the Lu family's own intelligence network that had obtained inside information about the Yan family. Now it seems that Lu Qingci has his own power, and he is still a low-ranking little guy.