chapter 9: slow start

Start from the beginning

I LOVED IT. I could practice my skills and drills here everyday. It was awesome. My eyes shift to Chase's eyes, who were watching me the whole time. He even has a smile on his face.

"You like it huh?" He asks me.

"Yea, it's unbelievable. I love working out." I reply back truthfully.

"Thank god, finally someone else enjoys it too. The rest of our brothers are lazy asses." He says with relief. He also smirked at the end. I too let a small grin appear on my face. He then leads me over towards the cardio equipment.

He then says "Shall we begin?" I eagerly agree by nodding my head and we begin training.

Time Passes:

It's almost been three full hours of non stop cardio and deadlifts. Let's just say, that Chase was more than surprised at my athletic abilities. I check my sweaty wrist to find my watch. It was already 12:30. Chase said that after another hour of self defence then I could go.

I could already tell that he was mesmerised by my charms.

After every punch, kick and whack I throw at him I almost hit all of them until he blocked one. Darn it. He then whams my back legs and I come toppling down onto the ground. He lets out a gentle chuckle and gives his hand to help me get up. I reach for his big hands and I lift myself up.

He then says "You've done well for your first attempt, let's see if another hour could help?"

I then challenge him "You're on."

He smiles at my little remark and we practice again and again for what felt like for ever.

Time Passes:

After the hour, Chase leads me upstairs to the kitchen. It was now 13:30.

I truly did enjoy my time with Chase. He was a nice fella and he didn't hurt me when I messed up. We actually enjoyed doing some similar workouts so we had that in common with each other. He was as much of a gym rat as me. I liked that about him. He wasn't doing it for the body goals, he was doing it to stay physically fit.

That was also my aim too.

He tells me to sit at the dining room and wait for him and the others to come down. While I was waiting, I waste no time to text Flynn the address that Vincent sent to me. He should be here at 3pm and at my house at 4pm. I cant wait to see him. It feels like it's been forever. I needed to hear a familiar voice soon or I'm sure I would go crazy.

I needed to hear his voice.

I toss my thoughts to the side when Chase, Leo, Adrien and Vincent walk into the dining room and accompany their assigned seats. I immediately noticed that Xavier and Xander weren't here. Where were the twins? I start to recollect my thoughts about their presence this morning. Oh yeah! I remember that they were in their uniform.

They must have school today.

Not long after the remaining household members come in, maids enter with hot dishes full of burgers and sliders. I guess we were eating big today. I decided that if I ate the burger now then I wouldn't be hungry enough to eat dinner later. I took this offer and loaded up my plate with one burger whilst the rest of my biological brothers took two each.

They were so greedy, actual people in need could've eaten those.

I continue to make an attempt finish my burger. The last time that I had a burger was at a random American diner with Flynn and Seb. That day was so much fun until he showed up. I loved and hated him all at the same time. But he is in jail now, all I can do is wait. I take around three big bites until my stomach is stuffed with multiple nutrients. I sit there silently while I watch my pig brothers finish their meal.