15- Revenge night - III 🔞

Start from the beginning

"You're a damn... Virgin."

No you're not a virgin.

But you felt like one which seemed like a compliment. Was it really?

He moans once again before slowly starting to thrust into you.

You couldn't stop moaning as he started to push into you deeper and deeper with every thrust. You could feel his member's skin around your stomach. Soft and long and thick and specially... The best.

Jungkook's movements slowly initiated to get faster as he got comfortable with your tightness and you got comfortable to his size.

He stopped moaning but his movements went higher and above like your moans' pitch got louder than ever.

He was thrusting and thrusting into you deeper and shorter and he was so fast. Almost animalistic giving you heavens in every in and out.

"Ahhh jung- kook... I never... Felt.. so satisfied damnn ahhhhhhhh don't stop baby..."

Your hands left the bedsheet and held him. Marking scratches at his back with your long nails is the biggest regret you might have tomorrow as it's hurting him, you know it but you both can't feel it right now because of your pleasures.

Jungkook stops making you whine so hard that you shout at him.

"Why the frick did you stop you bastard i was almost there."

You were making sounds like a baby when he picked you up in his arms and takes you to the bathroom.

He stands you down and turns you over that you face was touching the wall. He takes your hands and holds them above your head tightly and enters you again from behind this time that you shout even louder as you weren't open to him from behind.

"Stop Y/N, I can't control anymore otherwise."

You hear a faint voice of Jungkook asking you to stop for something but you can't decipher for what he's saying to stop in the midst of your love making.

You feel his erected penis in his behind that suddenly you felt a stoppage again. You hands being held down by him so you turn back to see what he's planning to do next by stopping his actions in the mid again when you're about to cum.

You felt yourself on the bed again. Jungkook on top of you, lustful eyes but not doing anything anymore.

"I said stop. Moaning. Y/N. I can't sleep or focus on sleeping because of you."

What?

"Wake up."

What again?

"What up you idiot, you're making me out of control."

And you finally realise that you were just... Dreaming?

It wasn't a dream. You know it wasn't. It felt- like it happened before it wasn't a dream for real but how could this happen that nothing between you two happened just now. You were in the bathroom so you checked that way and it was... Closed? Not messy anymore?

"I..."

He hums in a questioning manner. When you said nothing, the man who has his arms on both of your side holding himself above you sighs and speaks.

"You were perhaps so indulged in dreaming that you forgot I'm near you and... You're masturbating literally... just beside me?"

Another realisation that you aren't wearing clothes anymore and not even the bedsheet was on you.

"Don't worry, I didn't see it whole, only the last part when I turned to your side as you literally went too loud for my ears when I'm trying to sleep."

You closed your eyes in the next blink because of shamefulness. How could you be so immersed in your hallucinations that you forgot he's next to you on bed and it would disturb him and that's not the right thing to take place.

You cannot masturbate with a man next to you!

"In sorry to say but, my buddy is now hard. Who's gonna help him as you woke up him?"

He furrowed his brows in question with a dead serious face. His muscles all tensed up showing how sharp his jawline and features are.

A freaking gym lover.

"I..."

"I'm letting it go since it's the first time. I'll help myself. . . but dare you do it the next time beside me, I'll forget that you've forgotten me for a few years because... I haven't."

He tells before getting off you, leaving you on the bed and moves to the bathroom to perhaps masturbate?

Of course, your moans got him up so... What else he's supposed to do as he can't touch you either because you remember nothing about him yet.

But was this really a dream or a hallucination?

You know, it wasn't a dream for sure as you felt everything to be happening for real.