15- Revenge night - III 🔞

Jungkook blindfolds you almost instantly when you were just admiring him and his dominance over you

And you let him do whatever he wants this time but next time it'll be you for sure who'll do this to him.

As he blindfolded you, you feel your left boob attacked with his mouth. He was so furious while he nibbled on your breast with his mouth and played with his fingers on your right boob.

"Mmmm," he moans.

It's so bad that you can't see him right now but only feel. The thing for you would have doubled if he let you watch him do all this too.

His member was touching your vagina from down that was tempting you to moan as well from so long so you did.

You both moaned together.

"Ahh Jungkook..."

"Yes babe?"

"Down down... Ahhh,"

He understood so he went down kissing you stomach and finally to your entrance.

You could feel hotness of his breath on your area. Oh holy shit only if you could see him right now doing this to you. How much more sexier would it have been. You would have cum right at any moment if you could just get to see him.

Slowly, you started to feel a soft muscle on your pubic area.

His tongue.

You have never felt so satisfied in this area by anyone. But what anyone, it just had been Taehyung with whom you've gone physical in your life but Jungkook hits different.

Taehyung is also nice but Jungkook is nicer and that's perhaps... You two have emotions from the past for each other? Although you don't recognise them anymore but as per Jungkook told you everything, it seems like it had been way too deep amongst you two that you can literally feel all this happening.

Jungkook slowly enter his fingers in your entrance when you were in your thoughts.

You couldn't feel anything but so heavenly because of his fingers in your womanhood. In and out movements... the way he's doing them is like a pro would do it.

You moan.

"More of your moans baby, I want more of them, I need to know I'm doing fine..." He murmurs.

You moan even louder the next time. Not just to show him but actually it felt good and his words affected your pleasure more than anything.

"You're really daddy, I can't explain in words so... Ahhhhh, so... All I can... No oh my god!"

He shuts you up with his member entering you without any warning when you were trying to talk.

He moans alongside you and instantly bends down to reach your face almost touching your nose with a furrowed face and eyes closed and you felt so tight for his smooth soft but hard muscly member.