07

-boys are so confusing!-

2nd person pov-

"Hey.." "hey..?" well this is awkward. "bakugo what are you doing here?" you were honestly confused, why is bakugo standing outside your door with a bag of food? like wasn't he just mad at you two days ago? "i just came to, you know, eat" " nigga what the fuck is wrong you?" "so you yell at me for no reason, ignore me, and now you're trying to eat with me?" bakugo just stares at you, he's so used to people forgetting about his behavior that he doesn't know what to do with your reaction.

*SLAM*

bakugo couldn't believe it, you really slammed the door in his face. but to be fair it was a normal reaction. he thinks he can treat you like shit then magically waltz back in like nothing ever happened. you're not that easy, if he wanted to spend time with you he's going to have to apologize. simple.

well not for katsuki. you see. as simple at it may seem, apologizing is something katsuki can't do. ok, it's not that he can't do it but he refuses to do it. he's so stubborn, he wants to act a certain way and not face the consequences. *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

bakugo resorted to banging on your door. at first you were going to go yell at him, but decided not to feed into his craziness. you just put on your favorite playlist and started to clean your messy ass room. you honestly just wanted to get all of the clothes off of your floor so that you can finally walk without tripping over something.

as you were cleaning you started to get hungry and honestly bored as hell. so you called your girl friends to see if they wanted to go to the mall.  you facetimed mina, jiro, and momo, they all answered the gc and immediately said yes, as they were also stuck in their rooms bored. "wait, y/n can we bring other people?" "yea, i mean it depends on the person, is it someone else from class?" "well yea, it's just kiri you know i luh my mannn" mina said sticking out her tongue. "mina byeee, but yes he can come. ",  "so i'm just gonna be fifth wheeling y'all, huh?" you said rolling your eyes in the screen. "what you mean?" said momo "because mina gone be with e and you and jiro are gonna be together. " "aww sorry n/n i can tell eijiro to not go" "yea and me and yaoyarozu can be chill on the pda today." "no y'all i was just joking it's ok." you said in reply to your best friends. "oooh i have an idea how about you invite bakugo to come along, you guys have been getting along lately?"

"no, absolutely not, no." you said waving your hands in front of your face. "what why not!" mina said with her voice being a little whiny. "because he's a piece of shit with temper problems that why." "wait y/n what happened, you were just talking about eating with him like two weeks ago?" "jiro, honey, that was two weeks ago, and apparently people can change in two weeks." you said with a little attitude in your voice.

"OK ladies let's all get dressed and meet in the common room at 1:30!!" momo said as you could see her getting up and going to her dresser.  "ok bye y'all" "bye!" they all said and hung up.