06

-that's suspicious, that's weird-

2nd person pov-

its been a few days since you've seen bakugo, and lately he's been acting weird. not saying that you guys were close but you were hoping that maybe you could be. it kind of made you upset that you couldn't make friends with the blonde but you weren't going to push onto it. if someone didn't want to be friends with you, you weren't going to force them to be. you decided to focus on more important things, mr. aizawa's written quiz coming up next week. he said it would be a pretty hard quiz so he gave you over a week to study.

so, you got out some of your notebooks, highlighters, and pens and got to taking some notes. as you were doing your notes you started to get unmotivated and decided to go see your best friend. you packed up your studying supplies and left your room. once you got to mina's dorm you knocked on the door. she opened it and immediately smiled once she saw you "n/n!" "mina!". she invited you in and you told her you got bored studying and decided to come over. you two agreed to study together and got to work. "y/n, can you help me with this question?" " yea what is it?" "how does mental health contribute to being a hero?" "oh, that's easy, basically by having good mental health you will have the mental and emotion strength to do all the physical things. " "thanks girl" "no problem"

you two continued for another few hours of studying until you both got hungry. "ugh i'm so hungry!" "wanna go eat?" you respond back to mina's groaning. the two of you left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen to go eat some dinner. as you walked in you both saw bakugo on his phone leaning on the counter. you were continuing to walk through the kitchen when he noticed you, immediately he left with a straight face. mina looked over to you, "what was that about?" she asked scrunching up her face. "i don't know, i'll be right back." you said running out of the kitchen to catch up to bakugo.

just as the elevator was about to close you slid your hand in making it automatically open. once you got in the door closed again and you the two of you stood in silence. "so...you've been weird lately." you said breaking the silence. "fuck off." he mumbled. "come on grumpy, i thought we were friends." you said almost getting in his face. "we're not fucking friends, just leave me the fuck alone!" he yelled at you. your eyes flickered, wow, he really just yelled at you, fuck him! "you know what katsuki? i don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, but fuck you for yelling at me when all i'm trying to do is be your friend!" you immediately got off of the elevator and stormed towards your room.

now you were mad. what did you do to him!? all you were trying to do was be a good friend and he just wants to be an asshole. you sighed once you got on your bed, you just decided to go to sleep. you didn't have time for this little drama when you have exams next week. while watching f/s you fell asleep finally at peace.

~time skip to a few days later~

y/n's pov-

i just got done studying with mina, it's our last day and we just finished the last of our studying. i decided i'll go to get some snacks then study some more in the common room. once i got my snacks the common room was empty, probably since everyone is studying for exams. so i just sat down and did some more work.

about an hour passed and i started to get hungry so i went in the kitchen to make something to eat. i went in the pantry and saw the ramen i like and it made me think about bakugo. what if he didn't mean to be rude? or maybe he was just having a rough day. i mean he does have a way with expressing himself. but what if something really is wrong and he's too afraid to tell anyone?

im overthinking it, katsuki's old enough to know how to act in a mature way, and i know what he did the other day was not mature at all. i started to boil my noodles and make them the way i usually do when someone walked in. "oh hey, y/n!" said my manly friend. "hey kiri, you hungry?" i responded. "nah, i can't handle that spice. that's more for bakugo. speaking of bakubro have you seen him lately, he hasn't been talking to me much?"
kirishima said a little worried about his hothead friend. "nope!" i said popping the 'p' and lookin away. i didn't really want to talk about him right now.

i guess kirishima could see that i didn't really want to talk about bakugo, so he pushed the topic aside. "so, how's you and mina~?" i said changing the subject. he rubbed his neck smiling, blushing at the mentioning of my best friend. "we've been really good lately." he said smiling. "that's good!" i said. "so what about you n/n, got anyone you like?". i swear he's been hanging around mina too much, all in my business. "actually, no, not really. school's been all that takes up my time lately. "

"aww come on there has to be someone you think is cute?" he said fake frowning. i thought about it and the only person that i thought of was katsuki. i mean he's not the worst to look at, but that attitude gotta go. a loud gasp took me out of my trance. "OMG, you do like someone!!" kiri said with wide eyes and a smile. i kind of panicked, "NO i don't, i was just day dreaming, kiri calm down!" "MHMM!". "pshh you've been hanging around mina TOO much" i said as we both laughed. after i finished cooking my noodles, me and kiri finished the night talking and joking around. then we both separated and went to bed.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
NEW CHAPTER OR WHATEVA n e ways i love you guys bye🐒