02

-now you know not to eat my food!-

3rd person pov-

    whipping his head around with a scowl on his face bakugo looked at y/n. "what the fuck does your dumbass want?" bakugo asked already irritated that they had ran out of green onions for his ramen. "don't get an attitude grumpy, and why the fuck are you cooking MY noodles?" y/n asks as she walks to the fridge and grabs two cheese sticks. "because i fucking can! AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING GRUMPY!?" "SHUT UP WITH ALL THAT YELLING YOU'RE GONNA WAKE EVERYBODY UP!" "YOU'RE YELLING TOO DUMBASS!"

    "oh...my bad but you got me all heated, first you cook my noodles when you know not to eat my stuff, and then you want to yell at me!? like be so for real right now" y/n said now finally chilling out, hoping she didn't wake up her classmates. bakugo just stared at her and when she noticed she just mean mugged him. "anyways, at least tell me you got one of the best flavors." "can you shut the hell up!" bakugo yelled. he was already annoyed and y/n made it worse with her constant talking.

    "see me personally i like the cheese flavor, what about you grumpy?" she said ignoring the fact that he told her to shut up. as y/n asked her question bakugo just got done draining out the water and put his noodles in the light blue porcelain bowl he had waiting on the side. "cheese? tch. that's stupid as fuck, carbonara all the way!" he said, a distgusted look on his face. bakugo wasn't the biggest fan of a lot of cheese and as you can tell y/n's the complete opposite. as bakugo is looking for his sauce and flavor packet that somehow fell behind the microwave, probably from his outburst, y/n's water already started to boil. she quickly dropped the circular-shaped hard noodles in the water and scurried away to not get splashed. "where the fuck is it!? where the fuck i- dumbass did you take my packets!?"

    "can't you come up with a different nickname because i'm not dumb and that's getting old?" y/n said as she rolled her eyes. "nickname? answer my fucking question and it's not a nickname idiot!" "ooh they're getting better grumpy! but i really don't know where your packets are." she shrugged, noticing that her noodles were done. y/n drained out the water in the pot using a fork to make sure none of the noodles fell out. she grabs a bowl almost identical to katsuki's but instead of blue it's green, and poured the noodles in. she poured in the seasoning and sauce packet mixing it with her chopsticks. just as bakugo found his packets he turns to see y/n splitting the cheese sticks and neatly placing them on top of her ramen in a crisscross pattern, which she tended to do absentmindedly.

    "why are you adding cheese, it's already cheese flavored!?" bakugo yelled. y/n took the bowl and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. she turned to the ash blonde and just looked at him. just as he was about to say something the beep of the microwave interrupts causing the dark-skinned girl to turn and take out her bowl of spicy, cheesy noodles. "the more cheese the better honestly." y/n said. the sleepiness slowly crawling back into her. she just wanted to eat her noodles and go to bed.

katsuki's pov-

    i walk away from that idiot to go eat my noodles which i'm hoping they aren't cold. as i'm eating and enjoying the spiciness of the noodles, curls wants to sit RIGHT NEXT TO ME! with her disgusting cheesy noodles. i turn to look at her and noticed her just staring, i look at what she was staring at and it was just her bowl of noodles. i look back up at her and she doesn't look half bad- i mean- shut the fuck up! she looks up at me and i quickly turn away. fucking dumbass wasting food!

    "grumpy?" she says as i'm chewing my noodles. i grumble not being able to yell due to the noodles in my mouth.

y/n's pov-(sorry i just hate writing in his pov)

    i took bakugo's grumbling as a sign to continue. usually we never really talk, i mean we never really have to unless mr. aizawa make him and i sparring partners or if we have to work together for a project. "why are you up, don't you go to bed at 8 or something?" i said finally picking up my chopsticks after letting my noodles cool down a bit. silence.

"grumpy?"

silence.

"bakugo?"

silence.

"boy if you don't answer me i'll-"

"what!? you'll what!? NOTHING! right! so shut the fuck up and eat!"

    i slightly flinched, his outburst being a bit of a surprise since it was so quiet. he took a quick glance at me before continuing to eat. i let out a exhausted sigh and started to eat my noodles. 'that's why he gets no bitches' i thought, finally feeling the heat of the spices on my tongue. "you owe me a packet of noodles" i said walking to the fridge. "no the fuck i don't" katsuki grumbled taking his bowl to the sink. as i opened my chocolate milk and sat back down i heard the water running and dishes clinking. bakugo was washing his bowl and the rest of the dishes in the sink.

    just as i finished my food i walked up to bakugo with my bowl and chopsticks and saw he only had a cup and spoon to clean left. being as petty as i am and getting back for him eating my noodles i dropped my bowl and chopsticks and ran out of the kitchen. "bye grumpy!" as i make it to the elevator all i hear is bakugo yelling, "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

    i just chuckled as i made it to my floor and walked into my room. i let out a big breath that i didn't even know i was holding and kicked off my slippers. when i checked my clock it read '5:04'. 'should i sleep or get a really early day started?...sleep!' i go lay in my bed and click play on the same cartoon from before and the screen was bright as hell. "damn!" i screech aloud because how'd it get that fucking bright? i put down the brightness and started to watch another episode when i slowly started to doze off into dreamland.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

hey guys! i decided to do another chapter before bed. gn y'all🐒