03

-knock! knock!-

2nd person pov-

2nd person pov-

    later that day you woke up around 12:30 in the afternoon. you picked up your phone checking your socials for any new followers or saves on pinterest. after a while you finally decided to take a quick shower before heading to the gym. you grabbed your bathroom caddy, towel, shower shoes, and shower cap before heading to the bathrooms. on the way there you were approached by mina and jiro, they seemed to also be heading to the bathroom. "hey y/n!". smiling at your pink-haired friend you said, "morning mina, you're more energetic than usual this morning- oh! hey jiro!" you said waving to jiro before you all went through the doors of the bathroom. "yeaaa, i had an energy drink at breakfast so i'm a little hyper!", she said slightly boucing on the balls of her feet. "anyways, what are you up to today n/n?" jiro said as she turned on the sink and you were testing to see if your shower was hot enough. "um just going to the gym for a little workout then to the hair store to get the stuff for my braids." "ooh you should definitely let us come to the gym with you n/n" mina said mid brushing her teeth. "ok just meet me in the common room when you're done getting ready." you said already in the shower.

-timeskip to when you're done getting ready-

you were wearing and all black nike set and had your gym bag on your shoulder.

(this is the set, you can change it if you'd like)

once you got to the common room jiro and mina were already there so you guys started to walk to the gym, which was about a ten minute walk from the dorms. on your way there you guys just talked about any and everything until you got inside scanning your membership cards. you put your bag in a locker after grabbing your water, earphones, and phone. you guys went to do some pre-workout stretches before getting right into it. "y/n i thought you said a LITTLE workout not training for the olympics!" mina said wheezing as she sat down after you guys did 30 minutes on the treadmill. "mina relax, it was only thirty minutes. cardio is something i have to work on the most, so that's why i was going so fast." you said laughing at the way jiro was dying on the floor from exhaustion. "alright, lets cool down with some arms" you said walking over to the weights.

you, mina, and jiro finally finished and headed to the lockers to get your things. mina and jiro were complaining about being hungry but you already came prepared with your apple. they both decided they were going to stop by a cafe on the way home but you told them you needed to stop at the hair store. so once you guys arrived at the cafe you waved them goodbye and went to the hair store. it was a pretty short walk, just a few blocks down so you just listened to some random podcast, "girl, you better not have went in that man's house-" "and i know it was stupid but i went in his house." "what i just say?" you ask aloud shaking your head at the ridiculous story. you paused the podcast to say hello to the young lady that was working at the counter and grabbed a handheld basket. 'deja vu' you thought remembering the previous day's events. you went through the store grabbing everything you needed to do your hair and also grabbed some things that you really didn't need like slouch socks, lipgloss, and lashes, but that's besides the point. you went up to the register and put your stuff on top while grabbing an anklet that you thought looked cute. you knew it'll fade in a week but you didn't care, it was cute.

on your walk home you looked to see the same convenient store, so you stopped to grab a few snacks for while you're doing your hair. you did the usual, grabbing a basket and going through the aisles. as you were passing the ramen aisle you saw a familiar spikey-haired ash blonde boy looking at the Buldak section. "finally buying your own food, huh?" you said, slightly catching him off-guard. once he saw you he had a small scowl, "shut up" he said before tossing some in his basket and getting in line to check out. 'guess he's in a mood today' you thought walking to the fridge to grab a few drinks. by time you got to the line bakugo was already gone, you were going to ask him if he wanted to walk back together but it was too late. you took the bag back from the old man and went on your way back to the dorms.

now that you're finally back home you took a shower and went straight to your room to start on your hair. it was already blow-dried and put in two french braids so you took them out and started to part your whole head. while you were parting you were finishing the rest of 'extraordinary attorny woo'. that took you about two to three hours alone so you took a little snack break before going right back to braiding. now you turned on criminal minds to get your daily dose of crime because you lived for it(sorry if you don't like crime). after a couple of hours your arms were so tired so you called mina over to make the process shorter and a few minutes later you heard a knock at your door, "hairstylist mina to the rescue!" "girl that was so corny" you said both of you guys laughing at her corny remark. you and mina got started on finishing your hair and you guys finally finished at 1 am. "FINALLY!" you screamed as mina flopped down on your bed. you both finished the episode before mina left to go back to her room. you weren't sleepy yet so you just scrolled through tiktok until you heard a knock at your door, a real rough knock.

"mina did you forget your comb? come in." no answer, "mina? i said you can come in." still no answer back. you sighed getting up out of your COMFY bed to open the door for whoever was disturbing your peace. to your surprise it was bakugo. "oh. bakugo what are you doing here?" you questioned your hotheaded "friend". "you like that spicy ramen, right?" he asked looking past your face and into the backround. "yea, why?" this is so random to you, why is he here asking about ramen? "i made some and i'm not gonna finish all of it, you want some?" he said now looking at you. you blinked. katsuki, sharing with you? that's new. but you said yes to his offer nevertheless. you turned around to throw on a hoodie and slippers before walking out of your room with bakugo.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

hi guysssss! sorry i haven't been updating, i've doing a lot of acting related things but chapters will be coming. hope you enjoyed this chapter, byeee!🐒