04

-just try it!-

2nd person pov-

2nd person pov-

now you're in the elevator with bakugo and man is it awkward. so being the awkward individual you are, you tried to break the silence. "sooo how's life been going?" bakugo just looks at you from the corner of his eye and you guys step out of the elevator, "oh come on grumpy, give me something!" you exclaim in response to his dryness. "...fine." "what? i didn't hear you." "i said its been fine!" katsuki slightly yelled. you guys finally arrive to the kitchen and you automatically smell the noodles and green onion. "mmm, it smells good katsuki." you say as your mouth starts to water. bakugo becomes flushed at the use of his first name and tells you to not call him that. you just dismissed him and went to the fridge, "what are you getting, I already have everything out?" he asked as you pulled out two cheese sticks.

"getting my cheese, duh" you say rolling your eyes and opening the cheese packets. bakugo makes a disgusted face and begins to prepare your bowls. he sets his on the table and just watch you add and melt the cheese on yours. you grabbed some chopsticks for bakugo and yourself, thanked for the food, and begin to dig in. as you were eating, you couldn't help but notice bakugo staring. "is there something on my face?" you ask, almost getting up to get a napkin before he stops you by placing his hand on you wrist. "no, just watching you eat that nasty shit." scoffing you sit back down and notice he still hasn't moved his hand from your wrist.

you look at his hand then his eyes and he's just staring at you. there was moment of silence, you just looking at each other, eyes glistening in slight confusion and admiration. breaking the tension between the two of you, you turn and mix your noodles, "have you ever even tried your noodles like this? How do you know it's nasty?" he looks away and rolls his eyes,"it just sounds nasty, so it has to be."

without thinking you gather some noodles in your chopsticks and motion it towards katsuki's face. he just looks at it then you, "what the fuck you want me to do with that?" He says and you huff out of frustration. "Taste it!" you say as you nudge it towards him, "no way in hell am i trying that shit." bakugo says but you stay persistent. "come on! just try it!" "you won't know if you like it if you don't try it."you state, starting to get frustrated with his stubbornness.

bakugo finally gives in and takes a bite off of the chopsticks. he chews for a few seconds then it gets quiet. "so..?", you ask eagerly, wanting to know what he thinks of the noodles. bakugo looks at you, to be honest he doesn't really like them, but seeing that happy look on your face he decides to lie, just this once. "it's actually ok" he says with a slight smile.

after hearing that you were so happy and bakugo could see that. for some reason he liked seeing you happy and we all know bakugo doesn't like to see anyone happy. there's this small part of him that wants to see that smile on your face all the time. he wants to be the person giving you that smile every time. but he would never, admit that, it's far too embarrassing.

as the two of you ate your spicy noodles you two had some small talk -even though it was just mostly you talking- and even watched an episode of steven universe on your phone. once you guys were done you both headed to the elevator, on the elevator you and bakugo was just standing when you broke the silence, "thanks for inviting me grumpy, you really didn't have to do that". you say with a smile, laying your head on his shoulder. katsuki was caught off guard by the sudden physical touch and froze. he took a deep breath and responded, "it's fine dumbass." you make it to your dorm and you guys stop in the doorway. "goodnight katsuki" you say giving him a hug, he hesitates but hugs back, leaving him you turn into your room going to bed.

bakugo leaves your doorway already missing the warmth of your body against his. what's going on with him? why is he getting this warm feeling around you? this has never happened before, but it's not like he's complaining anyway. i mean he's not completely oblivious, he knows what feelings are and he knows that it's normal to like someone. but not for HIM! i mean having a celebrity crush and having in real life feelings are two different things. how do he figure out his feelings or what to do about them? maybe he should ask someone for help. yea, he'll ask kirishima, maybe he will know what to do. so bakugo made his final decision to get advice from someone he somewhat trusts. and that night bakugo went to sleep thinking about his conversation with kiri.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

hi guys i'm so so so so sorry for no updates but i just started school and it's so busy:( but i'll right another chapter in study hall on monday. ok love y'all🐒