01

-i'm so hungry!-

2nd person pov-

    as you walked to the dormitories you contemplated whether you wanted to stop by the convenient store or not. you felt as your stomach made the decision for you, feeling the not-so-comfortable rumble it made. instead of taking your usual right you took a left, seeing the bright sign of the convenient store. the sign being brighter than the setting sun that was a beautiful burnt orange color.

opening the door, the blasting ac of the store gave you a slight chill, compared to the cozy heat of the weather that was outside. you turned to your right seeing an old man, looks like he could be in his 70s even 80s. he greets you with a heartwarming smile and a "welcome in 'Donna's Convenience'". you say a quiet 'hello' back, grabbing a handheld cart and continued into the oddly comforting store. you didn't really know what you came in for but what you did know is that you were becoming hungrier by the minute. walking through the aisles you stopped in the ramen section.

you skimmed through the different brands until you spotted your favorite, Buldak. you liked pretty much every flavor, but your favorite was the cheese. so you grabbed the cheese flavored one of course, but not without grabbing a few other flavors to have throughout the next week or so. after grabbing your noodles you went into the fridge section, you grabbed a ton of stringed cheese and some chocolate milk. even though you would regret it later on the toilet you sure did love dairy. finishing up your mini shopping haul for some not-so healthy foods you walked up to the register. once you got there the old man wasn't there but instead replaced by a handsome, brunette boy with a spider tattoo on his neck. he looked up from his phone with a bored look but once he saw your face he had a slight smirk. "hey pretty girl, is this all for you today?", caught a little off guard you just nodded, feeling a bit flustered by his random compliment.

the boy had handed you the black 'thank you' bag but not without telling you to have a nice night. you walked out of the store saying goodbye feeling the cozy warmth return back to your body once you got outside. now, to your short walk back to the dorms, hoping no one was occupying the kitchen because you were SO hungry.

-short time skip to the dorms-

you walked through the doors of heights alliance and went straight to your room. you quickly changed out of your outside clothes and into some fuzzy christmas pajama pants. i mean there's never a bad time for christmas, even in the middle of summer. you threw on a tank top and your f/c slippers. you grabbed your phone and the bag from the convenient store before leaving your room and getting on the elevator down to the common room. once you got to the common room a few of your fellow classmates were already in there, including mina, tsu, kiri, denki, and sero. you looked over the slightly dented couch, thanks to kiri and bakugo wrestling, to see them playing uno.

you said 'hey' letting them know that you just walked in and headed to the kitchen. you washed your hands and placed all of your food from the store on the counter and started to put it up. everyone knew not to touch your food. though you were an overall cheerful and fun person, when it came to your food you were serious. so with that being said, you could put your food in the kitchen without worrying if someone would eat it. as you were about to make your cheese flavored noodles mina walked in, "oh, y/n we made tacos earlier we left you some if you want!" she said in her usual happy tone. you decided you should eat it, you didn't want to seem ungrateful or waste it.

after you made your tacos you sat at the table and began to eat your tacos and oh did they taste good, but they were missing something? oh! of course, how could you forget the hot sauce? you went to grab the hot sauce and put some on the side of your plate to dip your tacos into. you were finally satisfied, eating your tacos while scrolling on tiktok and watching grwm's. after you ate your food you washed your dishes and grabbed a cold bottle of water before going to your room.

you grabbed your bathroom caddy off of your dresser and headed to the bathroom to get ready for bed. you washed your face, brushed your teeth, did your skincare, and finally ending everything with moisturizing your hair and putting on your bonnet. you headed back to your room checking the clock on your bedside table, '9:56'. you put some essential oils in your diffuser deciding that you were going to bed earlier than usual tonight. you wanted to get up early tomorrow, it being saturday, and you wanted to go for an early workout and maybe even do your hair. you got under your cozy comforter and fluffed your pillow, getting comfy. you clicked on a random cartoon on your macbook, putting the volume on low. after watching a few minutes of the show you fell asleep.

-time skip '3:25 am'-

y/n's pov-

i woke up from an amazing dream about me and kenma cuddling and playing the sims when i suddenly became super hungry. 'see this is what happens when i try to go to sleep early' i mumble to myself. i put on my slippers and head to the kitchen, once i got there i had already decided that i would eat the buldak ramen i got earlier. i absentmindedly walked into the pantry to get my ramen, after grabbing the cheese flavor i noticed i was missing a pack from my mini collection. i was so confused because EVERYONE knows not to touch my food, especially my ramen. just as i walked away from the pantry i noticed a pot of water boiling on the stove and my pack of noodles on the counter. i hear the fridge close and turn to look at who was there and who's making MY noodles. all i can see is the back of their head and without my glasses or being close enough i couldn't really make out who it was.

"what the fu- bakugo?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

hey y'all! it's laila the author, hope you guys liked the first chapter! give me suggestions on names bakugo and y/n can call eachother pls🐒 alr bye!