05

-love advice-

3rd person pov-

3rd person pov-

    september 23rd. it's the first day of fall and katsuki woke up with a heavy heart. he had never felt this way before and it was starting to get on his nerves. how could someone he barely ever hung out with cause him to feel so...warm? whatever. bakugo decided to shake off these mixed emotions he had and take a shower. today was the day that he would ask kirishima about how he felt. he didn't want to admit it but he felt like it was too soon to admit to having feelings. maybe it was a measly crush that would fade away, much like the newly colored leaves falling off of the tree outside of his dorm room.

    bakugo stood under the steamy water lost in a hazy daydream. he felt so vulnerable, even just being alone with himself. should he just forget about her? ghost her? never have any contact with her ever again? God this is so dumb! frustrated katsuki clutched at his hair. no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get her out of his head. her curly hair, the smell of y/fs (your favorite scent), that beautiful smile. he couldn't just forget about that. he's starting to sound like a weirdo now that he thinks about it.

    finally getting out of the shower he grabs a nice fluffy white towel to dry his hair, deciding to let it air dry while he gets ready. once he's left the washroom, bakugo gets in his room and goes in his closet and gets out his under clothes and a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. today was going to be a lazy day for him, it's the weekend so all he's going to do is eat breakfast, go talk to kiri,and maybe watch a movie. after bakugo gets ready he picks up his phone and leaves to go to the kitchen.

    once he made it to the kitchen, katsuki saw a plate of french toast and eggs on the counter. he looked around to see if it was someone else's but no one was around. just as he was about to walk to the fridge an energetic blonde came into his line of sight. "hey bakugo! we made breakfast, yours is right there!" said denki. with a grimace on his face bakugo pushed the other blonde not so gently away and went to heat up his food. after his food was done bakugo got a cup of orange juice and sat down at the table to eat and scroll through instagram.

2nd person pov-

    you had woken up particularly late for a saturday. you usually woke up around 10am but today you woke up at 12:30. you felt sluggish and very tired. why? you had no idea, you had a nice deep sleep and a wonderful dream about suna this time. yea..maybe you should stop watching haikyuu to bed. anyway, you got out of bed, the cold floor making you hiss as your feet touches it. maybe you should get a rug...anyways! you slipped on some slippers and once you stood up, you realized just how hungry you were. you decided to go to the kitchen and get something to eat.

    once you got to the kitchen there was surprisingly no one there, or so you thought. you noticed a certain ash blonde absentmindedly scrolling through his phone while munching down some scrambled eggs. so what better than to go bother your easily annoyed friend? you walk up to bakugo and snatch a piece of french toast off of his plate and take a big bite. "what's up grumpy" you say but it was barely comprehensible due to your mouth being stuffed. "you little bitch! give it back you dumbass!" katsuki yelled. you only laughed, used to his loud voice, and walked away to make you some eggs. bakugo just stared at you. he didn't say a word or chase you down to blast you in the face. he just stared, and once he was done eating he cleaned up and went upstairs.

3rd person pov-

    bakugo was frustrated, he wanted to treat you like he treated everyone else but his feelings just wouldn't allow it. he went on the elevator and once he got off, went to kirishima's room. *knock!, kno-!* before bakugo could finish the second knock the door flew open. "mina! did you bring the- oh! bakugo" he said, ignoring the fact that he was expecting a certain pink girl to come over. "hey bro, come on in" said the redhead. bakugo walked in and made himself comfortable in kirishima's desk chair. "sooo what's up?" said kirishima. there was a moment of silence the only noise was the soft r&b music kirishima had on in the background. "are you gonna talk or just sit there in silence?" he didn't want to sound rude but he wanted to hurry up before mina got there, the weekends being the only time they can spend most of the day together. "i'm having a...problem" bakugo says clearing his throat. "what kind of problem?" "a girl problem..." said bakugo looking at the multiple action figures on kiri's shelf.

    it went quiet for awhile and once he noticed, katsuki looked toward his redhead friend. he was met with big red eyes with excitement flowing through them. "wait! are you for real bakubro?" kirishima said with glee. "stop calling me that you shitty haired bastard!!!" "of course i'm serious, i wouldn't joke about something like this!". once kiri calmed down from his excitement he was ready to help his friend, even if he knew it would be difficult. "so what's the problem?" "...so there's this girl, and she's ok looking, but every time i'm around her i don't want to punch her face in, and she's pretty tolerable," he sighs, "i haven't gotten to know her for long and i just don't know what to do. " kirishima was amazed, he'd never seen his friend so caught up in someone, let alone some girl that his friend had never mentioned. but nonetheless he would help out his friend because that would be the manly thing to do.

    "well maybe you should get to know her more, see where it goes." kirishima suggested. bakugo's brows knit, but he didn't want to! he just wanted to forget all about it. he doesn't even know why he came to kirishima anyway, he's such a romantic, of course he would tell him to get to know her more. before bakugo could reply back a knock came to the door. kirishima went to open it letting in a gleeful mina. she immediately kissed him but was quickly stopped by being pushed away from her boyfriend. "what's the problem?" she said and was directed to look at the grumpy looking bakugo. "oh hey bakugo, didn't know you were here!" she said in her usual tone. deciding to ignore her bakugo takes his leave thinking about the advice his friend gave him.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
update ig🤷🏾‍♀️ y'all i'm so single it's sad. i want to get in a relationship BAD. it's been like over a year since i been in one. anyways another chapter coming BYEEE🐒