Sanskar hung his head low. He was feeling a sense of disgust on himself. How could he do this!

"I am afraid to leave you both in one room from now on. Don't let my fear come true Sanskar. Otherwise I will make sure that you pay for this." Saying so, DP put the file on Sanskar's table before having a good rage full look at him.

The day was full of chaos. Interrogation and new file work made Sanskar too tired. But what was lurking in his mind was Swara. The face of Swara with her eyes closed and body shivering with fear came in front of him everytime he closed his eyes. He took a deep breathe and called Dr. Rajat.

And after half an hour, they were sitting face to face in his clinic.

"What happened mr maheshwari?" Rajat was little concerned looking at the expressions on his face.

"Sir! I don't know what I have become! But I am behaving no less than a monster." Sanskar felt as if he could cry at any moment. The guilt was overpowering his sanity.

"What happened? Tell me completely. I won't judge you!" Rajat tried to assure him.

Sanskar told him every single thing he had done. The yelling to attempt to raise hand on Swara. In between, he lost control multiple times. His voice choked many times.

"Sir! Either allow me to die or send me away from her. I think I have become dangerous to her. I worry that if someday I really lose control than what will happen to her! She had suffered enough. I don't want her to suffer more. I have already given her a lot of pain. Please do something sir. I am begging. She is a very good soul. I can't be a monster."

Rajat took a deep breathe and looked at Sanskar with concerned gaze. He was right.

"I know how much you love your wife. And I know whatever you did, you were not in your senses at that time. Maya told me everything about you." Rajat said with a smile.

Hearing Maya's name made Sanskar forget everything for a while. He just stared at him with disbelief.

"Yes Mr. Maheshwari! Maya woke up from coma 7 days after you. And she told me everything."

"And you believed?"

"Of course! Otherwise how could a person with 5 years of unconscious period, know everything about my patient!" Rajat again smiled.

Sanskar couldn't say a word. He just try to smile.

"I will ask her to take her first case as you. She is a well known psychiatrist. You know this very well!"

"How is she now?" Sanskar blurted.

"She needs to be in good state, at least for me!" Rajat said.

"Is she having the same anger management issues?"

"See Mr. Maheshwari! The condition which lead to your coma were very different from her. When she slipped in coma ,  her last emotions were of guilt. But when you slipped in coma, you were in a fight mode. You were in anger. And that emotion, kind of, made his home in your heart." Rajat explained.

"Sir! Please tell her to help me!" Sanskar requested.

"She will! Afterall it was you who counselled her to let out her biggest secret in front of me!" Rajat winked.

Sanskar came back to his home tired but was greeted by Chief Minister's PA.

"Mr. Maheshwari! Glad to meet you again!" He said.

"Tell me sir! Next mission?"

"Are are Mr maheshwari! Calm down. Actually we have organised a felicitation ceremony for you tomorrow. I would love to invite you and your wife tomorrow evening."

Sanskar smiled a little and accepted the invitation. He then proceeded to his room which he find dimmly lit. On the bed, Swara was lying in an odd posture, tightly hugging a pillow. She had not even changed her clothes. Her face was telling evidently about her tiredness.

He took a deep breathe. He couldn't even say sorry to her today.

"Swara!" He finally gathered a little courage.

She did not reply.

Suddenly, he found Sujata standing on the door signing him to come out.

"Beta! She was having a very bad headache today. Since morning she was in hospital. She didn't eat anything today. And just a while ago I gave her little soup. That's it fir the day to her. She had just slept. Don't disturb her tonight beta. She is really tired."

Sanskar just nodded.

"Did bade papa tell you anything?" Sanskar asked.

"What? No!" Sujata said.

Sanskar entered his room again. He made Swara lie down on bed comfortably.

"I will mend things soon Swara! Give me a little time!" Sanskar said as he kissed her forehead lightly.