Episode 6

Y/N : I'm sorry(Goddamn is he a senior or doctor or professor or resident or intern or what was he ??)

?? : It's alright..You are cute like a little marshmallow.. I'm Fritz Wellington..See you later..We will have a brief talk when we meet again Park Y/N

Y/N POV

How does he know my name ?? That's weird..I rushed back to Pavi who was waiting for me..

Y/N : Let's go Pavi

Pavi : You met Jimin this quickly..

Y/N : Oh yeah..

Pavi : That's weird..You look kinda upset..

Y/N : It's alright.. Let's leave..

Pavi : Okay..

In the car on the way to Taehyung's house..

Pavi : Tae we have to get some groceries..

Taehyung : Oh okay..On the way we can stop by the supermarket..

Pavi : Okay..Y/N do you want to get someone specifically for you?? We can buy it from the supermarket..

Y/N : Oh no..No problem..Jimin Sunbaenim already bought the necessary things for me.. Moreover it's just for 3 weeks I can manage with the things and if anything is an emergency I can ask you Pavi..

[Note : Y/N calls Pavi by name even though she is in 2nd year while Y/N is just 1st year because they both are of the same age..Pavi just joined school early so finished school a year ago Y/N and now she is a year ahead of Y/N]

Taehyung : Wait Y/N you call Jimin as Jimin Sunbaenim??

Y/N : What else can I call him.. It's weird to call him by name..

Pavi : Didn't Jimin tell you anything when you called him Sunbaenim??

Y/N : He didn't say anything because he doesn't know it yet..I just decided to call him that from now on..I want to be professional with him and maintain that professional relationship with him..

Taehyung : Why so suddenly such a thought??

Y/N : Nah When I went to tell him I'm leaving with you I saw something that made me realise just like me he is married too..I don't want to be a home wrecker in his life..

Pavi : Now I understand why you were upset..What did you see like that ??

Y/N : Oh nothing worth mentioning.. Anyways let's drop that topic..

Taehyung : Sure..So come on ladies we have reached the supermarket.. Let's do the mini shopping for our beautiful home..

Pavi : Yah Officer Kim enough..

Taehyung : You Brat don't forget the necessary things at least now..I can't come back alone again to buy things..

Later at night

In Taehyung's house

Taehyung on call with Jimin

Taehyung : Yah Jimin did you tell something to Y/N today ??

Jimin : No hyung..I didn't..I didn't meet her today..I was busy covering up the portions and other work I had left due to my last 3 days leave..I didn't meet her even during the breaks today..

Taehyung : She came to meet you before we left the campus..Pavi told me she was quite upset after she came back from meeting you..She was quite cheerful when she left to inform you that she was leaving but then she was all upset..I felt that too when we were on the car ride..And she barely ate a few bites from her dinner.. It's just 8 pm and she is already locked up inside the room..