Episode 4

Jimin : We are talking but I want to talk about Marriage..I want to talk about our marriage..

Y/N : Our Marriage??

Jimin : Yeah our marriage..Why don't you sit down first then let's talk..

Y/N : I'm fine standing..Are we married??

Jimin : Goddamn it's weird and awkward than I imagined..I don't know if I'm prepared for this..Why don't you please sit Cinnamon Candy??

Y/N : Fine I will sit(I sat down leaving a polite distance between us)But I'm not your Cinnamon Candy..

Jimin : Okay fine calm down so that I can talk things out..

Y/N : Oh fine..But please answer me honestly are we married??

Jimin : Yes we-(My phone rang making me stop the conversation..It was from an unknown number but still I picked up the call..I could see her face filled with a bit of relief and happiness on hearing my half sentence..I mumbled an apology and picked up the call)

On call

Jimin : Hello this is Park Jimin speaking..

Y/D : Oh my dear Son In Law..You don't have to introduce yourself so much to me I know you well..

Jimin : What do you want ?? (My voice was sharper and colder than the soft one I had for my Wife..I saw Y/N looking at me confused about my sudden change)

Y/D : Why don't you carefully look at the temple area of your wife??

Jimin POV

I was confused at his statement and looked at Y/N's temple area..There was a red spot in her temple region I wasn't a fool to understand it was a sniper gun pointer..I was too speechless to say anything to give a response..I felt my whole body go numb at the realisation that we are being watched and are at a gun point..

Y/D : Speechless are you ?? A word from your mouth confirming your relationship she will be dead..How is it to have her dead right in front of your eyes??Seeing Your dear wife in a  lifeless state..Beautiful sight to see isn't it??

Jimin : Are you insane ??(I stood from my place making Y/N to stand along with me..And I could see how the pointer shifted to her head again..Is he really her father ?? His act from hospital and now too like I thought my father was insane but it seems like her father is on another level of insanity)

Y/D : Well I can't risk anything when it comes to money..

Jimin : I said any shit that you are saying regarding separation won't happen..Then why the hell are you doing this ??

Y/D : Because I have other reasons other than separation..And your dear wife is being watched 24/7 inside the house as well as outside wherever she is.. Your wife is a mere puppet..Oh no but a beautiful s3xy eye candy to me not Cinnamon Candy..She has to gain some weight she doesn't have a big chest and
a$$..You are not the first one to see her n@ked I have seen it several times..She is hotter than her mom..

Jimin : I will put you in the place you deserve to be..Soon very soon..Mark my words..

Y/D : I don't care..So I'm going to continue watching now..Tell her what you have to tell wisely..There are cameras in the nook and corner of that apartment..Her accessories , Her phone , Her freaking clothes everything is spying on her..She thinks it's only her phone but no that's not the scenario son in-law..She is just a pawn to me and you can never protect her..Either she will obey me or be buried under 6 feet of soil..

Jimin : I promise it will be you who is buried and it will be soon..Try to save yourself..

End of call