Episode 3 [2/2]

In the cabin

Jimin's Mom POV

Why did he call after all these years??How did he come to know about the issue with Michael Black??I can't be weak now at least for my Son and Daughter-in-law..I have to be strong now I can't break down after all these years..I hope he is Fine and others are fine too..I wonder how he looks now and how others look now..I just don't know what to answer Jimin now for his anger and questions..I can't let him know about the call..But I'm gonna do everything I gotta do to protect Jimin and Y/N..But I wonder about the timing of the call like it was as if he was watching each and every move..Like he called at the perfect timing and the way he spoke with Aura still sends shivers to me..How did he know ?? What's his connection with Michael Black??

Near/Outside the Room

Arezou : Goddamn these securities won't come either..
(That's when I saw Jimin running towards me and the door opened too..Men kept coming out there were 6 of them..3 Bodyguards and 2 old men not too old but like the age of my father probably..There was a young man too.. Behind the Guards they all came out..I slowly peeped inside and the Girl wasn't there in the bed before I could enter inside Jimin came near slightly moving me away and pushing the bodyguards aside he entered in)

Jimin : Arezou Noona can you please call Yoongi hyung and Hoseokie hyung to come here..
(I saw Noona nodding and making the call..The bodyguards were waiting outside the room while the other 3 men entered the room again..The 2 older men sat on the couch while the other young man stood near the couch)

Jimin POV

For heaven's sake what's happening here?? It's just day one and things for 100 years are already happening.. Entering the room I didn't find my “Cinnamon Candy” My Wifey in the bed..I had laid her here safely and left but now the room I see is all messed up..Things were shattered across the room..I took my steady slow steps to the other side of the bed and there she is..My Cinnamon Candy is sitting on the floor..Not crying not afraid but no other emotions either..I just went near her and slowly took her in my arms I thought she might flinch because of my sudden approach but she didn't and that broke me to see her like this..And it's just her first day here but the things she has to go through are hell..Slowly making her settle in the bed I saw Yoongi hyung and Hoseokie hyung entering the room hurriedly..I was about to move aside so that Yoongi hyung could check on her but she fisted onto my shirt tightly not wanting to let me go away..She wasn't looking scared but I knew she had so much to say..Hyung slowly started checking her pulse and vitals she was alright..He gave her an injection and she immediately looked at my face rather than looking anywhere else..Once they were done checking her I felt relieved knowing she is all fine now..She didn't have any injuries but then how did she end up on the floor

Yoongi : She is alright..She just needs enough rest..She can take a day off to rest well..I will leave Jimin I have to see other patients too..

Jimin : It's alright hyung you can leave now..Thanks for coming actually..

Hoseok : Why would you thank us ?? We are there to help and support each other..We are doctors and friends too..

Jimin : I know Hyung..

(An old man spoke interrupting our conversation.. Yoongi hyung had no interest in knowing anything for the moment so he just left from there)

?? : We need to talk..

Jimin : She needs rest and Whoever you are to talk to you need to come outside the room..

(No way I'm letting them sit and talk shit in front of her)

?? : She is resting already so it's alright to speak from here..

Jimin : Give me a moment..

(I took my phone calling Taehyungie hyung..I didn't forget the nonsense Pavi did..But for now I need Taehyungie hyung here)