"Lynn," Lincoln smiled.

"Yes? Lincoln?" Lynn replied.

Lincoln wrapped his arms around his athletic sister and started kissing her face. Lynn smiled, "Oh, okay. Okay, wow, that's . . . that's real sweet. Oh, you. Lincoln!"

Lincoln brushed his face against hers and giggled. Then he turned to Luna with the same look he gave Lynn and purred, "Luuuuuuunnnnnnaaaaaa."

"Oh boy," Luna spoke.

Then, just like Lynn, Lincoln hugged her and showered her face with kisses.

"Lincoln! Okay, I'm loving this, but what's gotten into you, little bro?" Luna asked with a soft laugh as she hugged him back.

"Lisa? Care to explain?" Lori asked, setting Lisa down.

"Sometimes, while in a deduced state, one's inner self is revealed. In this sense, our brother is a sweet lover," Lisa stated while patting Lincoln's head.

"Okay, now that makes total sense," Leni agreed, "I mean, this is Lincoln we're talking about here. He's the sweetest brother ever."

"Totally," the twins agreed in unison.

Lincoln turned to the rest of his sisters, "Girls!" Lincoln rolled on the bed until he looked at them upside down with a funny smile, "Hi, how are you doing?"

"We're good . . . we're enjoying the show," Luan smirked.

She was about to pull out her camera, but Lori slapped her hand while giving her a look.

Still upside down, Lincoln turned to Lucy, "Yoo-hoo, Lucy. Heya."

Lucy, remaining devoid of showing emotion like her usual self, responded, "Hi, Lincoln."

Lincoln scooted closer to the edge of the bed and pulled Lucy to him until the top of his head was pressed against her belly. Lucy looked down at Lincoln with her chin pressed against her chest, seeing Lincoln smiling that goofy smile.

Lincoln giggled and said in a funny tone, "Luuuuuccccyyy, my duchess of darkness and vampire princess. I'm on your tummy."

"Yes. Yes, you are," Lucy said before giving Lincoln head scratches, "You big goofy weirdo."

Lincoln closed his eyes while smiling with his tongue out to the side.

"That serum is really making Lincoln loopy," Lola said with her hands on her hips.

"He's a loopy goofball," Lana added.

"How long will this serum last?" Lori asked.

"It'll wear off within 24 hours," Lisa answered.

Lori rolled her eyes, "Just great."

"So, Lincoln's gonna be goofy and weird for 24 hours?" Leni asked.

"Unlikely, but most of it, yes. At some point, he'll sleep it off," Lisa answered.

"Well, we can't let anyone see him like this," Luan said.

"We'll just keep him here and let the serum do its thing, and eventually, he'll be all tuckered out and fall asleep," Lynn said as Lincoln played with her arms.

"We can do that. Besides, this might be fun. When's the last time any of us saw Lincoln this silly?" Lana asked with a smile.

"Good point," Lola answered.