Jimin nodded, blinking, while looking from Taehyung to Jeongguk and back to Taehyung.

“ Okay...” He still looked unsure of the entire situation, so Jeongguk took Jimin's hands in his, the sudden action startling the omega, and causing Mimi to wag its tail inside Jimin.

“ It's okay, Jiminie. You're safe with me, I promise.” He said, and Mimi howled, feeling restless. But, as soon as Jeongguk's alpha tried shifting closer to Mimi, Jimin politely snatched his hand away from Jeongguk, and stepped back, bowing at the other, “ T-Thanks, Jeongguk ssi. I a-appreciate that.”

Mimi started whining at the action, but a low hiss from Jimin, who was blushing red right now, made him sit down quiet.

And Jeongguk noticed that. So he just smiled, and turned to look towards Taehyung, who was staring at the both of them cluelessly.

He couldn't smell Jimin because the omega had used scent blockers, but Jeongguk's strong coffee scent told him his alpha was excited.

“ Je-”

“ Tae hyung, I think you should get going now. Jimin and me would like to start with the introduction, as I said earlier. Okay?” He said, and Jimin unknowingly sniffed at the smell of coffee in the air. Mimi growled inside of him.

‘ My God! Jimin, my alpha smells so ni-’

‘ Shut up, Mimi. He's not your alpha. We're here to learn karate. Not fall in love. ’

‘ He's handsome, tho. And I'm sure his wolf looks equally handsom-’

‘ Will you kindly shut up Mimi? I'm not trying to find no mate here.’

‘ When did I say he's our mate? ’

‘ Mimi, just shut up. Let me concentrate on what I'm really here for.’

‘ Jimin-’

“ Jimin! Jimin!?”

Jimin was snapped out of his internal battle with Mimi by Taehyung shaking him mildly, managing to bring him back to the world.

“ Huh? Yeah? What happened?” He asked, appearing totally startled, causing Taehyung to frown.

“ Are you okay, Jiminie? You seem lost.”

“ I-”

“ Hey, if you're feeling nervous,
Jimin, don't. Okay? You've got me here. I'll help you out with everything I have, I promise. And I'll be your guide throughout the entire process, and that's my promise to you.” Jeongguk spoke, with sincerity in his voice, and Jimin melted.

This alpha was literally perfect.

‘ I know right?!’ Mimi did a little jig inside Jimin.

But Jimin brushed off the thought as soon as it came, remembering what he was really here for.

“ I- y-yes, n-no.. no I mean.. ahem..” Jimin cleared his throat, “ I mean.. I'm okay. I had just.. I was thinking some things.. so..I'm not nervous. I'm more excited, you can say haha. Yea..” He said, smiling at both the alphas, who nodded in return.

“ Okay , then. All the best, Jiminie. I'm sure you'll definitely succeed. Just.. keep on trying, and don't give up. Ever!” Taehyung patted the small omega's back, who smiled back and just gave Taehyung a hug.

“ Thank you, TaeTae, and don't worry..I'll definitely give this my everything. This is all I've dreamed of, anyways.”

Taehyung grinned, and turned to look at Jeongguk, almost catching him staring at Jimin.

“ Boy, I'm trusting you with Jimin. He should be home by six in the evening, at the maximum, okay? And if you're thinking of hitting on h-”

“ Hyung! You need to calm down okay? And stop thinking too much. You're wasting everyone's time in here at this point, so just go. And I'm sure noona is tired of waiting for you-”

“ Fine, fine. I'm going. And all the best Jiminie. Practice hard, okay? I love you! Bye!” He waved at Jimin, smiling sweetly.

“ I love you too Tae. And drive safe..” The omega waved back, and just like that, Taehyung walked out of the dojo, leaving Jimin and Jeongguk all by themselves.

The alpha turned to look at the omega, smiling at him slightly, “ So, are you ready?” he asked, and Jimin nodded determinedly, “ As ready as ever.”

~

Guysss, I'm so sorry for being so late!

It's just that my vacations started, and I had to come back all the way from Himachal Pradesh to West Bengal. That kept me busy, and settling down here, even if it's for a month, is hectic.

And on top of that, my mom's been dragging me to every relatives' house we have, and I don't know why they're pretending I came back from Pluto or something. I literally still live in India for God's sake 😩.

So I barely got the time to write, AND I GOT COLD AND COUGH NOW UGHH ITS SO FRUSTRATINGGG.

Anyways, I'm fine 🙂☺️.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though there wasn't much happening in here, and Jungkook didn't appear. He doesn't really like Jimin now, but we all know it's cha- ahem!! I better not say it haha ( though y'all already know).

And, HAPPIEST NEW YEAR, LOVELIESSSS 💫🦋 May this new year bring in everything you've always wanted and manifested! May this be your year, and you be blessed, happy and as succesful as ever 💅✨

I love you guys so, so much 💗😘

Byee!! See you next chapter 💕

-jikookive 💫