Ghost Stephen Hillenburg:"I thought I was clear! No spin-offs!"

---------------

Me:"No vibes, no Chose, no Chose, no vibes."

--------------

Me:"No vibes, no Chapa, no Chapa, no vibes."

------------------

Me:(When seeing Bomika and Chiles)(Disgusted Facial Expression)(Shaking my head)"Oh. Stop. Stop it. Right now. Stop. Can we stop with this? Oh no, get this shit out of here."

---------------

Me:"I think Nacho Ball is a parody of Taco Bell! I think I had Taco Bell when I was a little girl, but I don't intend on having it now because I heard that it gives you diarrhea. Yeah, not fun stuff."

------

Me:"I know Chapa and Mika are both competing for Bose's affections and Bose likes Chapa back but only sees friendship with Mika. But with Mika and Chapa, I don't know who's the "Betty" and the "Veronica". Chapa could be the "Betty" because of the way she dresses and her tomboyish nature and her sweet, bubbly, cheerful, and happy personality. Mika could be the "Veronica" because of the way she dresses and the names she gives Bose like "Baby" and "Honey". On the other hand, Chapa could be the "Veronica" because of her hot-tempered but sweet personality and Mika could be the "Betty" because of her "Girl Next Door" "Nice Girl" personality. I think Chapa is the "Betty" and Mika is the "Veronica". Yeah. I think that's it."

-------

Me:"After my sister and I watched the episode Alien Zoo, I asked my sister if she prefers either Bose and Chapa or Bose and Glerp. She chose Bose and Glerp because Glerp treats Bose better than Chapa. I had a fit. But! After my sister and I watched the episode Street Fightin', I asked my sister if she thinks Chapa treats Bose better than Glerp now because of how she treated Bose in the episode and she said she does think Chapa treats Bose better than Glerp now because of how she treated Bose in the episode. I hopped around in happiness. Chapa treats Bose like he should!"

-------

Minecraft Story Mode

After Cassie Rose "Dies" in her own trap.

Female Jesse:(That's ironic)"Wow. The trapper taken out by one of her own traps. That's ironic."

Me:"She was hoisted by her own petard."

-------------

When StacyPlays is playing Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 Hero In Residence.

Map Shop

Jack:"Ugh. You should have never picked up that gauntlet."

Stacy:"That's what I said!"

Me:"Come on, Stacy, where's your sense of adventure? I guess it ran off with her sense of humor."

Jack:"It's not for us mortals to tamper with."

Stacy:"Uh, too late now."

Female Jesse:(Too late now.)"Wow. I'll be sure to remember that the next time I see a mysterious prismarine gauntlet."

Me:(To Stacy about her chosen dialogue for her player to say)"Stacy, come on."

Later

Sea Temple

When Jack is experiencing a little bit of PTSD and is stuck standing there.

Jack: (Unconvincingly) Ah- uh, nothing. Nothing. Must've hit a patch of soul sand, or something. Ooh, whoa! S'got me, like... frozen in place! I'll be alright!