"Allah nahi horaha!" She stomped her foot!

"Zaira! Baba mana krte haina heels ka!" Haider entered!

"Bhaiya please!" Zaira accidentally snapped!

"Behave!" Harsh warning from Haider startled her!

Haider was not the one to understand the reason behind misbehaviour! He can clearly see her plight as he has been watching her since past 50 seconds now but to him respect comes first no matter how angry or snappy you are you respect should be given!

"Sorry!" Zaira apologised to save herself from trouble!

"Kia hua ha? Kyu pareshan ho?" Haider asked!

"Mishi ko bulade wo meri heels tight krde!" She replied still not looking at him!

Haider crouched down to her level and bent down to adjust the heel strap!

"Bhaiya kia karahe ha!" Zaira tried pushing him away!

"Ap meri heels tordenge!" She pushed him more!

Haider was about to fell back but he got a grip on himself! He composed himself and whacked Zaira's feet while glaring at her!

"Stay still!" He harshly warned!

Zaira did but kept murmuring very inaudible words about How Haider is gonna destroy the one pair of heel she is carrying!

Within a second she found her shoes adjusted perfect! Haider made another hole in the strap with his pen and adjusted it according to her comfort level!

"Agar giri hona bhot datunga!" He stood up and warned her!

"Apko mochi wale kaam bhi ate ha?" Zaira asked surprised!

"Shutup Zaira!" Haider rolled his eyes!

"Wapis kheraha hu girna mat Zaira! Mujhe to samajh nhi ati ye roz roz heels pehne ka kia shoq ha? Baba khabhi allow nhi krte tumhe heels!" Haider chided!

"Mein 4th standard me gir gai thi uske bad se baba ko lagta ha me heels carry nhi karpaungi ab me bari hogai hu bhaiya please baba nahi ha yahn I will carry myself just fine!" Zaira pleaded!

"Dhiyan rakhna okay? Don't run hmm?" Haider asked!

"Sure!" Zaira rolled her eyes as if running in heels is possible!

"I mean it Zaira giroge to chorunga nhi me tumhe!" Haider warned!

"Ji!" Zaira give him a tight lipped smile!

The over protectiveness sometimes doesn't pass with her but maybe it is drawback of having so many uncles and brothers!

"سخت ماشوم" (sakte Mashoom =stubborn child) Haider muttered in Pashto and left!

Almost an hour later the event started! It was small home based event but there were still alot of guest Mishi and Zaira were sitting on the were engrossed in themselves!

"Hi! Can I sit here?" Aiza came and asked!

"Sure!" Zaira replied fully knowing who she is! She have spent last night googling her stalking her!

"Hello! Zaira Ahmedaani!" Zaira was quick to introduce herself!

"Ek aur Ahmedaani?" Aiza asked baffled!

"Ye bhi ha!" Zaira laughed and pointed at Mishi!

Mishi was quite shy around new people but she slowly introduced herself!

"Mishaal!" She shook hands with her!

"Aiza!" Aiza softly introduced herself!

"Ap dono Harib Haadi ki bhene ha?" She asked confused!