yes she enjoyed the dress up, magnus had gotten her a beautiful pink dress and she loved having him brush out her hair and lightly apply some makeup to her face.

bbut now she was bored.

she didnt want to walk around with him like he asked, nor did she want to even be at the insitute.

"gracelynne seriously, this is a matter of importance"magnus speaks once aggain this time his hand tipping gracies chin up to look into his eyes.

" yes sir" she replies back with a pout on her face.

" now come on" magnus could tell she wasnt going to enjoy the evening and he did wish infcat that he could have left her at home.

 but he knew she should be here.

walking around the corner, with his arm locked with hers, they both see alec straight away.

"lovely to see you again, mr lightwood"magnus speaks, a faint smirk on his lips as he looks at alec coming to stand near him.

 gracie dragging her feet along, her head down.

 she didnt like alec right now.

""and you mr bane, thank you for taking the time" alec replies back, he reaches his hand out shaking it with magnus's.

" i wouldnt miss it, i have tremendous respect for the new head of the insitue"magnus replies back until a small whine comes frown gracies mouth making both of them look towards her.

" is everything alright?" alec questions frowning slightly as magnus pulls the whining girl to his side,

"everything is fine, nothing of your concern" magnus speaks putting on a fake smile before he bends down slightly whispering something into gracies ear, before tugging her along with him.

"izzy!" 

the moment the girl screamed out giggiling, the women with back hair turneed around

 quickly opening her arms inviting the blonde into them.

gracie was hugging izzy tightly. as izzy chuckles looking over her shoulder at magnus who was chuckiling walking towards them.

" hey alec said you were gonna watch her whilst i go to the meeting" magnus speaks slowly as gracie pulls away from the hug making izzy smile.

" yeah yeah, its cool you guys go talk"izzy speaks smiling before nodding her head.

 watching as magnus gives gracie a quickly forhead kiss and a pat to the behind before he goes strolling off towards the hall.

gracie was confused watching magnus walk away, and izzy could tell this too, so she grabbed the blondes hand quickly.

"so missy, how about a game of hide and seek?"

the game took a while, gracie wasnt feeling too small to begin with, so her hiding spots werent that easy to find.

but eventually after the fourth game, izzy could tell gracie was slipping more.

izzy had a feeling that the girl hadnt eaten, and whilst the meeting was still going on.

the older girl sat across from gracie, both of them slowly tucking into a burger ad fires in alec's office.

"so..hows things with you and alec and magnus?" izzy didnt know if gracie was big enough to talk or even really understand right now.

but she could feel that something wasnt right between the three of them.

and gracie simply shurgging her shoulders made it clear that there was.

"dont want to talk" gracie was pouting shaking her head, before slowly placing another fry in her mouth.

izzy didnt know what else to say....but lukcily the meeting was just about finished

izzy was walking with gracie by her side biting at her thumb trying not to whimper, as her friend lead her over to magnus.

gracie was slipping more now to the point where she needed alec or magnus.

" think someone a bit tired out sorry"izzy speaks chuckiling watching as magnus wraps his arms around gracie, who simply digs her face into magnus chest.

"thats alright thank you for taking care of her" magnus speaks nodding her head at izzy making her grin back before she walks off.

magnus knew he needed to wrap up the night pretty quickly now, as gracie was sucking her thumb his hand in hers as she followed him tiredly around the insitue before meeting up with alec and all three heading back to magnus' apartment.