chapter 31

gonna start this with some cute fluff between the couple, and then get back into the plot :))

after having a shower with alec getting cleaned up i slipped into little space.

i guess it was all the excitement and then the nerves and i dont know..i just felt a little venerable after i guess..

no regrets though.

anyways, i slipped in the shower meaning alec helped me clean up before carrying me wrapped up in a towel into magnus bedroom.

where magnus was sitting with three cocktails.

the moment he saw me however in alecs arms sucking on my thumb he snapped his fingers making the third drink change into a sippy cup with apple juice.

"come here little one" magnus speaks reaching out taking me out of alecs arms allowing alec to get dressed."alexander there are some clothes in the wardrobe, help yourself" magnus speaks smiling at alec before he lays me down on the bed making me giggle.

"dada" i giggle reaching up for him.

both alec and magnus suddnely look up at each other before smiling.

alec who was stood by the wardrobe comes over with just a towel around his waist and smiles.

"whats my name baby?" alec questions as mganus pulls me to sit up and wraps the towel around me more.

"daddy" i squeal reaching for him making his smile widen.

"thats right baby"alec coos, smiling widely. i whine slightly reaching out for him makig him smile at me before he reaches out and kisses my hand before walking back over to the wardrobe.

i turn my head pouting looking at magnus before a shiver runs threw my boyd making magnus frown/

"alexander please can you grab gracelynn a shirt or something, she's freezing" magnus speaks lifting me up to sit inbetween his legs.

alec does as magnus asks and comes back with a long sleaved grey shirt and both of them help me pull it over my head before helping me put my arms in the right holes.

alec shoves on a pair of dark comfy pants before coming back over sitting on the bed.

"here you go alexander" magnus speaks lifting a colourful cocktail over me making me reach out for it but he pushes my hand down.

alec smiles and takes it off him making me whine.

"and for you my princess"magnus speaks putting a funny voice on holding out a sippy cup making me giggle and take it with both hands.

leaning back aginst magnus chest as i drink the drink,

both boys just sat there sipping their cocktails.

as magnus turns to alec however, going to say something a faint ringing accures coming from the hallway making both boys frown.

as alec gets up and walks into the hallway magnus sits up making me whine, with the sippy cup in my mouth.

he stands up making me watch him with tears until he scoops me up onto his hip.

in nothing but a shirt, magnus carries me into the hallway with a frown on his face. i lay my head on his shoulder drinking my drink as we hear alecs faint voice.

reaching the hallway, we see alec stood their in just the trousers, with his phone to his ear and an annoyed expression.

"okay fine , were on our way" alec mutters before hanging up the phone.