chapter 45

slowly walking down the cooridoor, jace infront of me, holding his sword up with a weariy expression. a stond cold look on his face. simon stands behind me, him also still carrying a sword looking around.

"Hey, about, you know...."simon speaks nervously looking at me making me frown,." with the whole eyes thing..." he mutters making jace look back at us.

i sigh and bite the inside of my mouth.

" i dont want to talk about it simon" i mutter as we step around another corner.

"okay, jace ummm about what happened back there..,I've heard of blood thirst, even... felt it, but... never that badly. Once I started feeding, I couldn't stop." simon speaks nervous looking at jace as we reach the edge of the main room,

jaces hand wraps around my wirst tugging me againt the wall next to him as simpon stares at us.

 he has blood all down his front making it slighty hard to focus.

"I'm really sorry."simon speaks gultiy looking at jace.

"dont apologize" jace mutters glancing around the coner at the people stood in the room.

"why wasnt in on the plan?" i question looking at jace but he ignores me.

"I would have kill you" simon speaks stunned looking at jace confused.

". I would have let you."jace replies back glancing at me as he speaks making my eyes widen.

"do you know what, im out of here, ill take a reign check on my dad trying to screw over the world downworld. do this next week?" i speak smiling sarcastically, i go to walk off only for hace to grab my wrist again.

i sigh looking at him causing his face and stood cold look to drop.

" i get it, your scared okay? and you would much rather be anywhere else but here...and im sorry we didnt tell you the plan but your reaction. it needed to be real." jace speaks looking at me making me nod back at his whispered voice.

"i dont want to mess up jace" i whisper back to him playing with the sowrd in my other hand.

" you wont kiddo, and if do, im here to save you." jace tells me lightlu smiling making me smile back at him slightly nodding.

" as sweet as this is-" simon speaks looking between me and jace.

"do my favour and shut up" jace whispers to simon making him scoff playfully looking between us.

"Looks like they have the sword tapped into that power thing."simon speaks looking over at the people stood in the middle of the room.

 a man holds the sword near by a conductive blue shining thing, electrict sparks come off it making me watch with wide eyes.

"Not for long."jace speaks seriously staring at it before he turns to look at me and simon.

" You know how to use that?" jace questions looking at simon who holds the sword with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, just point and stab, right?" i question making jace nervously look at me before looking back at simon.

" . As soon as we get back up, we move in."jace explains making simon nod taking a deep breath.

"it might be too late for that."simon speaks his tone suddnely droppong making me frown i peer around the conrer as jace pulls out his phone to text somone.

"No! Let me go! No. You can't make me do this!" clary screams suddnely being dragged into the roomby two circle members on either side of her.

"clary!" i shout the word dropping out of my hands, the sudden speed of my feet, pushing me all the way across the room to her  stops jace or simon from stopping me.