PART TWO | Deja Vu

Mulai dari awal

Rhea raised her eyebrows like she was surprised. Then she smiled and slowly sat down, crossing her legs. She nodded to in front of her, for me to sit down too. "You know nothing about WWE and wrestling?" She asked, leaning back on her hands.

I sat down in front of her. Not too close, and crossed my legs too. I shook my head.

"Woah, alright. Well, yes I do fight. But... it's not real. It's fake."

I tilted my head. "You fake fight?"

Rhea shrugged. "Basically." She looked down to her arms and showed me the bruises on her skin. I didn't like seeing them. "We have fighting matches and they can still be very brutal. We take some hits and falls, but a lot of it is fake."

I still didn't really understand and I think Rhea saw that on my face. She continued trying to explain it to me. "It's more or so entertainment, than brutal fighting. It's staged and rehearsed."

I scratched my chin, still not completely understanding the sport. Was it a sport?

Rhea pulled her phone out of her pocket and started tapping on it. "Come watch this with me. This is my favourite match of all time." Rhea patted the floor beside her, and looked up at me. She smiled softly. "You'll find it fun." She assured me. So I shuffled close beside her, looking at her phone in her hands. "This was in April at Wrestlemania, the biggest WWE event of all time. I wrestled Charlotte Flair for-"

"For the women's world championship?" I looked at her, smiling a little because I remembered the name of it.

Rhea grinned. "Someone's been online."

I looked back at her phone, avoiding her playful eyes and watching as loud music began playing through it, a huge stage erupting in purple. "This is my entrance." Rhea whispered. I watched as Rhea walked onto the stage, stomping her foot on the ground as fire erupted on the stage. There was thousands of people in the crowd, surrounding a ring. "Every wrestler has their own entrance. You'll see Charlottes soon." Rhea added.

I fiddled with my ring as I watched Rhea jump on the apron, and the camera zoomed really close to her face as she licked over her front tooth

Watching intently, I was focused as a blonde woman did her entrance. It was very queen like and upbeat. I liked it. "So you two are friends? Or are you enemies?" I asked.

Rhea replied quickly. "Within WWE, and the storyline. We're enemies. But outside of work, Charlotte and I are great friends. It's all like a tv show, we act."

I nodded, watching as Rhea and Charlotte stood in the ring together.

"Does everyone wear such cool outfits?" I smiled, finding myself admiring their clothing too much.

Rhea laughed a little. "Yes. Everyone usually dresses to impress. I think you could design some ring gear for me one day." Rhea looked at me and I didn't look at her, I kept my eyes on the screen. But I really took her compliment to heart.