Insecure Relaxation

Start from the beginning

"You coming mommy?" Sally asks when you pause in the sand, her hand in Slender's.

"I did say you need to stay with me, my brothers, or Lucifer," Slender gently offers you.

You smile and nod your head, accepting Sally's hand when she grabs it. The three of you enter Slender's cabin, you and Sally getting into pajamas in the bathroom before Slender does the same. You and Sally climb into the large bed and bury beneath the covers.

"Don't you two look cozy," Slender chuckles when he comes out of the bathroom.

"Only thing missing is you daddy!" Sally grins at him.

Slender chuckles and climbs into the bed, Sally in the middle between the both of you. You both roll onto your side and each wrap an arm around Sally. She smiles and snuggles down into the covers, not taking long to fall asleep. You rest your head on the pillow with a soft smile, closing your eyes and letting sleep take you.

~~~~

You groan softly when sunlight streams through the curtains and onto your face, rolling over and burying your head in the pillow. Your head is killing you. You slept absolutely horrid last night with the nightmares. You peak out of the pillow when you hear Slender chuckle, shooting him a partial glare.

"You're worse than Splendor," He tells you with a snicker. "You going to be up for the spa day?"

"If my headache would go away," You grumble from the pillow.

"Here, why don't you try taking something," He tells you. "But you need to leave the pillow first."

You huff but push yourself up and into sitting position, pouting as you look at Slender who holds out medicine and a small glass of water. You accept both and swallow the medicine before face planting in your pillow again. You hear Slender chuckle beside you and you smile into your pillow. You've both come a long way since the beginning and it makes you happy. You're both getting along but it doesn't feel awkward or forced. You genuinely like Slender. He's a great creature. You peak out at Slender when he gently rubs your back.

"We're getting massages right?" You ask him.

"Yes we are. Massage, pedicure and manicure, thought you might like to get your hair done, things like that," Slender tells you.

You can't help but smile at his words, a soft sigh leaving you.

"Alright. Breakfast and then I'm ready," You tell him.

"The food should help your head a little too," Slender says, getting out of the bed.

You follow suit, getting dressed and ready for the day. You follow Slender out of the cabin and to the big main cabin where everyone is eating already.

"Good morning," You greet as you take your seat.

"You look awful," Lucifer is the first to speak, earning glares from everyone. "What? It's not my fault."

"She looks fine. Just tired," Jane growls at him softly. "Leave her alone."

"It's okay," You chuckle. "I'm aware I look exhausted. I didn't sleep very well last night."

"I can only keep them at bay for so long," Splendor explains with a frown. "All it's done is just make them less violent. They won't go away. Especially now."

"It'll be a hard adjustment. Let me ask around. See if I can at least help with the sleep," Lucifer says. "I'll do what I can."

"Thank you," You tell him with a soft smile.

After breakfast everyone goes their separate ways, you, Sally, and Slender heading to the spa. The three of you share the same room for the massage. You lay on your belly on the table, sighing in delight when the massage begins. Every knot is slowly worked out of your muscles and the tight ones are loosened. You feel so relaxed when the massage is over, just enjoying the feeling before getting up. You stretch out with a satisfied groan, getting dressed again. You wore your bathing suit underneath your clothes that way it wouldn't be uncomfortable with Slender.

The three of you then head to the nail salon in the spa building, find it amusing when Slender gets a pedicure and manicure with you and Sally. You even giggle when all three of you go for pink nails for Sally, surprised Slender was willing to do so! Sally is having the time of her life and you take countless pictures of the three of you together. You post them on the private app Ben had made for everyone. It was social media, but strictly for the creepypastas so no one else can get in. You all share pictures, memes, thoughts, and countless other things on your pages.

"Daddy, you can go have fun while me and mommy get our hair done!" Sally announces after you're all done in the nail salon.

"What? Why can't I go with?" Slender asks, his mouth visible as he frowns.

"You don't have any hair," Sally points out bluntly.

"I can watch," Slender says, a bit of hurt in his voice.

"Sally, let's let him come. He can help us pick out hair styles," You tell her gently.

"Okay!" She smiles before turning to Slender and grabbing his hand. "I just didn't want you to get bored."

"There's no such thing as bored when I'm with you," Slender tells her gently. "I always have fun."

Sally's eyes light up as a big smile crosses her face, Slender kneeling down and hugging Sally when she opens her arms for it. Your heart skips a beat at the sight of Slender hugging Sally. Intrusive thoughts break through as you wonder for a moment. Could you two work together as a couple? Your mouth goes dry at the thought as you try to remind yourself he only tolerates you for Sally. This is the man who's tried to let you get killed. Yeah right, he would never like you. Still, your heart races at the idea of being with Slender.

"Shall we?" Slender asks the both of you.

You force a smile on your lips and nod your head, following Slender to the hair salon, watching as he holds Sally the entire time. He sets her down in a seat once a stylists grabs them. You're lucky enough the three of you are able to be right next to each other. Sally flips through a magazine to determine how she wants your hair and you do the same. Once you have the style you want the stylist gets to work. It feels nice getting pampered like this. You can't remember the last time you've been able to relax like this. Maybe before Sally got murdered? You glance at your daughter who is chatting away with Slender, a happy smile on her face.

If you could do things over you would. You wish Sally could have gotten the chance to grow up. She didn't deserve what happened to her and you constantly hate yourself for not being there for her. You're glad she got revenge on the man but if you could wring his neck and murder him yourself you totally would. She seems so happy with Slender and the others. They've given her a world where she's not alone. A world where she has lots of love. A world.....you don't belong in. Your gaze sweeps to Slender before you look away and just stare at the ceiling above you. He hasn't said anything but Slender is only being courteous for Sally's sake.

Your heart aches at the thought, especially now that you've gotten to know everyone. These six months have been the best of your life but you're not going to last. You can feel it. Zalgo has a tighter grip on you now and it's going to be life and death when he gets a hold of you. You just hope you're able to end your life when it happens so you don't betray your new family.