♤ Hotel shenanigans ♤

Start from the beginning

Paintbrush grabbed Lightbulb with their arms in a sort of hug-like position, lifting up the sunshine yellow bulb as she slowly attempted to protest. "But I wanted to see the rainbow bird!!" Lightbulb groaned. "Paintyyyyy..." She complained. "You should see the rainbow bird, Painty.." Paintbrush set the bulb down on a chair, dragging their hands through their bristles. "Lightbulb, do I really have to restrain- AGH!" Paintbrush covered their eyes as a harsh light blinded them.

"Do you see the rainbow bird too?" Lightbulb had her light on, shining into Paintbrush.

"Sure I do.." Paintbrush gritted their teeth as they felt their bristles heat up. They didn't want to ruin the party again, like what happened last time.

Their eyes scoured the room. "TEST TUBE!!" Paintbrush screamed. The green tube turned around. "I NEED A CUP OF WATER- I MEAN- COLD WATER."

Test tube extended her third mechanical arm, reaching over and grabbing a cup, then filling it using the drink dispenser, dropping three ice cubes into it.

Paintbrush yelped as a transparent glass was almost thrown into them, landing perfectly in their hands. They turned around. "Okay, Lightbulb- you want to see the rainbow bird again!"

A very hyper Lightbulb nodded, snatching the glass from Paintbrush's hand and downing it. Immediately, she slowed down again. "Ehh.. what happened? I feel like I just did like.. ten flips at the same time." Lightbulb slumped over into the chair she sat in.

"Lightbulb, you literally drank half of our drinks- the amount of money I spent, that went into YOU-"

"Half of our drinks??" Lightbulb did a slow blink. "Cooooolll..." She shuffled around a little. "This is a really comfortable chair, Painty.." She sat up. "Ugh... Painty, can you get me a-"

"No Lightbulb, you are not getting anything, you almost-" They felt a hand on their shoulder, quickly whirling around to see who it was. Marshmallow.

"Hiii, Paintbrush!"

"Marshmallow? I thought you were living in the mansion with Bow and Apple??"

"Well, yeah, I am! But I wanted to come here - for the party, of course!" Marshmallow scratched her fluffy head.

"Well, I am sort of occupied right now.." Paintbrush pointed straight to Lightbulb. "But, like, I would love to hang out later!"

"Oh come on, I'm sure someone else can take care of Lightbulb!" Marshmallow scanned the room.

"Like who?" Paintbrush patiently and almost mockingly waited for her answer.

"Like.. Yin-yang? Cherries? Apple? Wait, no, all of those are bad ideas... Test tube?"

Paintbrush looked at Marshmallow. "Fine, I'll do it." The white snack grumbled.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that-"

"Paintbrush, when was the last time you relaxed?"

They sighed. "Alright."

Paintbrush walked away from Lightbulb and Marshmallow, looking for someone to talk to.

-

Microphone sat on a sun bed, next to a lit-up, luminous pool. She had a drink in one hand, basic lemonade. Sighing, she laid her head back, letting her arms hang loose. She was almost about to sleep until...

"Mic?"

She jolted up, fearing the worse... or Taco.

But all she saw was the soft pink colouring of Soap. "Hey, Sud-Girl!"