Alexa

ALEXA (the next morning )]

I tried to move but I felt a heavy hand around my waist , it was so secure I could barely move . I looked over and saw Dante sleeping peacefully , his face looked so peaceful . who would think he is a cold blooded killer . memories from last night recurred to me . it felt nice when he held me as I cried , I felt protected . If he wanted to hurt me he would have hurt me by now right ? I mean he did protect me from my stepdad. now I'm just confused , I don't know whether to trust him or not .

I managed to lift his arm off my waist and replace it with my pillow so that I could go shower . I quickly showered and wore a hoodie and joggers that I found in the closet . Now I have to attempt to find the kitchen , after that rollercoaster yesterday and last night I need some food to energise myself . I started walking through a hallway but ended up at Dante's office door , then I wound up in a gym . I was getting frustrated when I smelt a sweet aroma , to smelt like maple syrup and pancakes . I follow the smell and found the same lady from last night flipping some pancakes . 'Oh, good morning dear , I made pancakes ,eggs and bacon ,I hope u enjoy ,'she said with a sweet smile . She gives off motherly vibes, i smiled and thanked her ; then I went to dig in I was famished . Her food was absolutely heavenly , I moaned in delight from the amazing taste . 'this is amazing , ur like the best cook!' I claimed stuffing my mouth .'thank you love' she responded contently .

I continued eating until I felt something being pressed against my head and someone put their hand over rosa preventing her from screaming.

'Don't even think of screaming .' a rough ,heavily accented voice spoke sending shivers down my body .