Alexa

I woke up to someone stroking my hair ,I yawned and turned around to be with with Dante's gorgeous face . Memories of last night enter my mind and now I'm blushing like crazy . He laughed and pecked my lips . "Ur cute when u blush ," he says as he gets up and heads to the bathroom .
I can't help but admire the view ,he isn't wearing a t-shirt and he looks wow . "Take a pic it will last longer babe ," he teases as he closes the bathroom door . I started blushing again .
Oh shoots , my stepdad is gonna kill me I haven't been home since yesterday morning . I started frantically running around the place trying to find an exit . I didn't wanna leave without telling Dante but I'm already in for it . I hope he isn't too upset with me . I hailed a cab and headed home .
———————
I entered the house and he was sitting in the couch with a cigarette and beer in his hand . "I'm sorry , sir ." I muttered as I bowed my head in submission .
He got up from the chair and smashed the beer bottle on my back . I screamed out in pain and he took the shard of glass and carved his name into my hip . I couldn't help the screams as he repeatedly kicked me in my stomach . I started thrashing trying to escape his hold but he just continued hitting me . I suddenly felt him being pulled ooff of me . I saw Dante punching my stepdad . I wanted to say something but my vision got blurry and then everything went black .

Unknown pov
—————-
So Dante u have a new love eh . Just u wait until I take her away from u just how u took my love from me . "Keep ur eyes on them don't lose them ." I commanded to my right hand . When the time is right I'll strike and they won't know what hit them .
I will be the new mafia king and she will be my queen . U can't stop me now Dante .

Dante pov
—————
I came out the shower but I couldn't find her anywhere . Why did she leave ? I called Mateo "send me her directions now ," I wanted to find out why she left . As soon as I got it I threw on my clothes and sped to her house . As I arrived I hear her screams and grabbed my gun rushing into the house . I was not prepared for the sight before me . My angel was laying on the floor with a man hitting her and writing something on her precious skin with a shard of glass . She was covered in blood .
All I saw was red and I yanked him off of her and connected my fist with his face repeatedly . I will make him suffer for hurting her . "Mateo ,come collect him and put him in the basement and call the house doctor in bringing her home ," I ended the phone call and held my angel in my arms . Walking out I shot his leg