Alexa

Suddenly the car stopped . Thank u Jesus ,my hearting feels like it's going to beat out of my chest . Then a literal Greek god exited the car . His face was gorgeous ,with his beautiful dark blue eyes like the night sky . He had tattoos creeping out of his shirt ,I wonder how many more he has . His voice was so rough , it flustered me .
"Are u ok ?" He asked . 'I'm fine ' I started apologizing over and over . "Don't worry it's not your fault it's ours ," he calmly told me . Suddenly the cars started blowing their horns and getting impatient . I turned to run away . "Wait , what's ur name "he shouted . 'Alexa ' I answered and ran off the street ,trying to ignore the pain from my bruises .

A little while later I arrived at the beach .

I sat on the sand and pondered my thoughts . I found myself thinking about the handsome stranger from earlier . How I wish I could see him again . He makes me all tingily I can't explain it . I really don't want to go back home ,my stepdad changed so much since my mom died . He says it's my fault she died so he takes it out on me and it doesn't help that I look so much like her. I felt the tears running down my face and don't bother wiping them away . I just let it out .
After what felt like hours I started to head back home .When I reached home my stepdad was already passed out on the couch so I just tiptoed past him and headed to my room . I fell asleep thinking about the blue eyed stranger .

I woke up the next morning and didn't find my stepdad in the house . I sent a silent thanks and did my chores and got ready for work . Today is my shift at a small cafe not to far from where I live . I do have to give most of my salary to my dad but my coworker there is the only friend I have so I deal with it .
The pain in my stomach was still there hit way better than yesterday .
I arrived at the little cafe , and put on my apron. "Hey sweet pie " Stella , my best friend greeted me with a hug . "Can't breathe Stella," I wheezed and winced because he read hurting my ribs . She noticed this . "Did he beat u again ?" She asked . I just nodded ."I told u that you can always come stay with me ,u dont have to deal with this anymore ," 'I know ,but I can deal with it for now , soon enough I will have saved enough to leave ." I smiled trying to see the positive side of things . She didn't seem to buy it but didn't push the topic any further. 'Ur waiting tables today ,I'm behind the counter .' She told me . " ok " I put grabbed my notepad and starting waiting on the tables .
The bell rang signaling another customer entered the cafe . When I looked up it was the same stranger from yesterday . He was followed by three other guys all dressed in black . He eyes met mine and I felt those tingles again .

Haha ,sorry if it's still slow. I'm still new to this . Don't forget to leave ur comments