Alexa

I groan as I hear the annoying sound of my alarm clock , I don't wanna wake up . I was having such a nice dream . I was chasing a bunny through a field of flowers .
Wait I have to make breakfast for everyone . Oh shoot . I sprung out of bed and raced downstairs but my stepfather was already in the kitchen and he was mad . "I'm sorry sir , I forgot please spare me today ." "U little bitch , spare u are u stupid !"
He slapped me so hard I fell to the floor ,I couldn't stop the tears that fell down my face as he kicked me repeatedly in my stomach .
He left the room and I crawled to the bathroom to try and tend to my wounds . I hope he didn't fracture my ribs again .
When I finished tending to my wounds I checked to see if he was still in the house or if he left already . After seeing he is not home I started the painful tasking of cleaning in my situation . After a couple long hours I finished and left his dinner on the stove .
I needed to get out of here ,even for a little bit . I wanted to go the beach and watch the waves . The one things that brings me peace . I got dressed and reapplied the ointment to my bruises .

 I got dressed and reapplied the ointment to my bruises

Her outfit

My bruises were hurting a lot for a walk but I wiped away my tears and continued my journey . As I was walking a say a little girl crying on the sidewalk. I quickly approached her .'what's wrong cutie ? ' "I can't find my mommy ," she sniffled .
'Don't worry I'll help u ok '" ok"
We were walking around heading to a cafe nearby to see if her mom was there when a middle aged lady started running to us , she grabbed the little girl and took her in a bone crushing hug . Oh how I wish I had a mom to hug me like that . She thanked me profusely and left . I said my goodbyes to the little girl and continued walking to the beach .
Just as I was crossing the road lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the black car speeding . " oh fudges I'm gonna die before getting to have a dog !"

Sorry it isn't to long ,just trying to introduce the characters now .
Constructive criticism is appreciated.