dante

Seeing how scared she was of me actually made me feel hurt, a new emotion I never experience . I don't get hurt I don't feel compassion but here I am wiping her tears and rubbing her back to calm her down . I know I should be giving her space and let her think about who I am but I couldn't help it when I hear he cries from the other room . It angered me to see how much her stepfather hurt her . If he was not dead I would kill him again. U can see the hurt in her eyes ,she is broken just like I am . I feel such a pull to this girl I can't even explain it ,it like an instinct to just protect her from everything . She is too innocent for this world for me ,but I'm selfish . I couldn't help myself and got up and went to see her ,when I entreter the room she was crying and breathing heavily . It think she is having a panic attack , my mom has them all the time when I was younger . I wiped a tear that had fallen down her cheeks and pulled her unto my lap so that she could feel my heartbeat . "breathe tesoro ,breathe," i tried to calm her erratic breaths . After a while she calmed down and i looked at her tear stained face, her eyes looked so broken so lost . i wanted to take away all the pain so badly but i didnt know how . After a couple minutes of silence i heard her little voice " thank you , dante' . i smiled and got up to leave remembering that she probably doesn't want me around ,I mean I don't blame her I did basically kidnap her .
However I guess I was mistaken because her little hand found it's way around mine . "Can u stay with me pls ,it's hard to go back to sleep ?" She vulnerably looked at me . I nodded ,I mean how can I say no when she looks at me like that ,so broken ,so defeated and vulnerable .
I stripped out of my shirt and pants ,just leaving me in my boxers and I noticed her blushing .I just smirked and layed next to her . She turned and layed her head on my chest ,feeling satisfied by her being near me I put my hand around her waist holding her as close to me as possible . It felt too peaceful having her in my arms that I feel into one of the most peaceful sleeps I have ever had .