!!!

When I woke up, I was in someone's room. I heard a door click, and Hyunjin walked out with only a towel on revealing his abs, I mean upperbody.

"You could've to me you were awake. I would've warned you."

"H-How did I even get here in the first place? I was at school before."

"I saw the whole thing happen, you passed out." I was shocked, I couldnt remember anything no matter how hard I tried to.

"My dad is crazy you know?"

"So? I'm crazier. Now I know everything, but first tell me. Did he hurt you?"

"N-No.." He came closer towards me. I felt face heating up.

"No he didn't hurt me, I don't know why I passed out." I lied, I remembered him hitting me.

"I prefer if you were being honest Seungmin." I just looked down.

I failed to notice that I was in his shirt. I didn't even have the same clothes on.

I stayed quiet. He isn't gonna fight my battles for me, my dad is a really tough person.

"Seungmin, what happened." He looked at me with a serious tone in his voice.

"No he didn't. I guess I just passed out because my nose started bleeding again."

"He didn't attempt to help?"

"Why would he? He probably didn't even know." I bit my lip, it was so hard lying for a guy who hates me and never loved me.

"That doesn't matter. But I believe you, don't lie to me though, I want to be there for you."

"Don't worry I won't. Now can you please put a shirt on? And take me home would, or tell Jisung to come get me."

"You should stay here, with me so we can talk more you know?"

Although the offer was sweet, it would take a lot of courage. He needs to remember that we just met and I need to remember that he is still my crush, nothing more.

"I think I should go. Maybe another time okay?" He nodded, he seemed bummed out but he called Jisung and Minho over. Apparently we were supposed to hang out earlier? But it never happened because of the incident.

A couple of minutes later we heard loud banging on the door. We both knew it was Minho and Jisung, I was surprised they got here so fast.

Hyunjin opened the door. "Where the hell is my baby?" Jisung said, yelling like a worried mother.

"What's his problem..?" Hyunjin asked. Minho just shrugged.

"Minnie! Are you okay? Do I need to call sunoo? Do I need to call your mom? Do you ne-"

"Relax Jisung I'm fine."

"Fine? How is passing out okay? You could've died!"

"Jisung. I'm okay, I probably lost too much blood."

"Or was it you know who.?" I automatically knew he was talking about my dad.

"Leave my dad out of this. He had nothing to do with it."

"Seungmin. Honesty? I'm your bestfriend you need to tell the truth. Or I'm telling your mom myself."

"What? You can't do that. What makes you think it was him anyways?"

"I don't need to think to know it was him okay? You just need to tell me the full story, nobody else has to know. I want to make sure your okay physically and mentally."

I took a deep breathe.

"He came to the school. Apparently my mom left him of all people in charge of me because she couldn't trust me at home all by myself. Which was really dumb considering he isn't even sober yet. After all my protests and pleading he wouldn't let me go back to class. I tried to tell the principal my situation but he just let me go with my dad. When we got in the car.."

"What happened Seungmin? In the car."

"He hit me, in my nose. I felt so weak like couldn't do anything and for once in my life I felt so weak. He pushed me out of the car. I hit my head and passed out."

"Seungmin, are you okay? That's all I need to know please just tell me."

He noticed how bad I started shaking.

"I-I lied. I lied to him Jisung, he tried to help me. I don't why I lied. I guess I just didn't want things to go extreme if he dealt with it. I pretended to not know anything."

"Hyunjin will understand. It isn't your fault for how he reacted. But I really need you to tell someone about it so it won't happen again."

"I promise I will tell someone. Just when I'm ready." He nodded and hugged me tight.

Minho was leaning on the door. "Are you guys good in here?" Jisung was blushing.

"Yes we're good." I was just trying not to burst out in laughter. Jisunng and Minho are so awkward is adorable.

"Where's hyunjin?" I asked. He kinda just disappeared.

"Not sure, he told me he was going out somewhere but he hasn't came back since. I'll try calling him later. You should get some sleep Seungmin you've been through enough today."

"Yeah, I agree. And remember, when you want to tell somebody tell me first and I'll go with you okay?" I nodded and laid down.

With everything that has happened today, I don't know how I can say anything to anybody. You know the quote that says "Fake it until you make it?" That's exactly what I'm trying to do right now. It's best to just lay low and don't ever mention this again, I may be hurt but I can't show people how I actually feel. Like hyunjin, speaking of him where is he? I know it hasn't been long but he has been gone for a while.
———————————————————————

oooh child we got a lot to coverrrr

Do you guys suspect where hyunjin may have went? Idk I'll probably think of something if we're being real. (Jk)

I am guilty for saying this but.. I might make hyunjin the bad guy. Just for 1 chapter. I want to see Seungmin jealous since hyunjin has been showing him a lot attention lately.

Will you guys ever get to have a full introduction to Changbin or Felix?: yes.

Changbin and Felix should have a proper introduction and I will try my best to make sure that happens.

Thoughts on todays chapter? (Possibly double upload)

1746 words 🥟