"You

"You....what are you doing here?" Percy said

" I am a teacher." He said smiling " I am going to teach at Hogwarts"

"What? Which teacher are you replacing or working with?"

"History....and another one as assistant teacher"

"What happened to binns?"

"Went to the afterlife place with Hades' help...."

"And Of what other subject?" She said crossing her arms. Krishna smiled and stood up going closer to her.

(She is 6'0 and he like 6'5)

" not spoiling the surprise darling" he said standing closer to her so that she moved back and hit the wall. She was blushing at how close they were. Till the door opens and percy pushes Krishna aside.

"No luck....oh hey Prof...." She saw percy sitting straight up with her cheeks burning red and Krishna was kneeling on the floor.

"What?" Aishi asked and Percy quickly said "The train jolted and he fell forward. Ignore him anyway ...did you find them?"

"No miss...I looked everywhere but they looked like they missed the train. " Aishi said, "I am worried."

"Don't worry I will find them quickly." She stopped and saw a mist call from Snape which she answered. "What is it, Snape?"

"Percy your son and his ginger were somehow prevented from entering the station. Harry wanted me to pick them up but his idiot friend decided to use his family flying car to take them to Hogwarts." He said

"What flying car?" Percy said panicking.

"That one outside the window" Krishna said looking out the window which she quickly went to. She saw the flying car.....Ron driving it and Harry not feeling good and is pale.

" HARRRYYYYY!!!!" Percy screamed before fainting into Krishna arms.

"They are dead when she wakes up right," Aishi asked

"Yes...yes they are," Krishna said lifting percy to his lap and letting her head rest on his shoulder as she slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
„Come on," Ron said cajolingly, giving the steering wheel a little shake, „nearly there, come on-"

The engine groaned. Narrow jets of steam were issuing from under the hood. Harry found himself gripping the edges of his seat very hard as they flew toward the lake. The car gave a nasty wobble. Glancing out of his window, Harry saw the smooth, black, glassy surface of the water, a mile below. Ron's knuckles were white on the steering wheel. The car wobbled again.