Listening to the sound of water flowing, Bai Nuosi felt that the water in the bathtub should be almost full, so he asked: "Hey, is the water full?"

  After a few seconds, Haye's milky voice came: "It's not full."

  Bai Nuosi was silent for a few seconds: "What about now?"

  Then, Bai Nuosi heard that the water in the shower was still flowing, but Ha Ye hadn't turned it off yet.

  From the sound, it must be full already?

  Bai Nuosi stood at the door: "Hey, is the water flowing out?"

  Ha didn't know what he was doing inside. After a while, he said, "He didn't come out."

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  In the bathroom, looking at the water that was about to overflow, Ha Ye turned around anxiously, where was the switch?

  Why is the bathroom system here different from the one in the military academy dormitory?

  Song Hengye grew up in the desolate star belt. He had never used these high-tech things.

  His only experience was in the freshman dormitory of the Imperial Military Academy.

  But the intelligent system in the freshman dormitory is different from the one here.

  The little white tiger was running around anxiously. He just told Teacher Xiaobai that the water was not coming out, but in the blink of an eye, the water came out!

  What can we do?

  Little White Tiger was rarely in such a hurry, but seeing the clean floor covered with non-slip mats slowly becoming filled with water stains, Little White Tiger couldn't hold himself steady!

  Bai Nuosi stood at the door. In fact, he had already heard the sound of water flowing out. However, he did not rush in. Instead, he still stood at the door, waiting for the little white tiger to call him.

  If he wanted help, Little White Tiger would naturally come out to him. If he didn't need help, then he would give Little White Tiger a chance to stand on his own feet and see how far he could go.

  Bai Nuosi stood at the door nervously, listening carefully to what was going on in the bathroom, for fear that the little white tiger would accidentally fall into the tub.

  However, what surprised Bai Nuosi was that the little white tiger did not hesitate for a long time.

  Not long after the water came out, it shrugged its head and drooped its ears. It silently walked to the door and pushed the door open. It originally thought it was going to find Teacher Xiaobai outside the living room, but the door opened. Open it, and it sees Teacher Xiaobai.

  It turns out that Teacher Xiaobai never left, just guarding it at the door.

  Bai Nuosi stood at the door, looking at the wet little white tiger, squatting down and whispering: "What's wrong with Ha?"

  The little white tiger turned his body sideways, revealing the scene inside the bathroom. The floor was overflowing with water, and the water from the shower head was still flowing down and had not been turned off.

  In fact, the faucet switch is right next to the bathtub. If the little white tiger jumped on the chair, he could reach it, but he didn't find it.

  Bai Nuosi could tell that the little white tiger had worked very hard. It had always been very calm and paid no attention to anything or anyone. Furthermore, its insistence on taking a bath by itself was worthy of encouragement.