After saying that, he turned around and went back to the house, then closed the door with a bang.

  Chen Min: "..."

  Chen Min's head jerked back. Huo Ranchuan was a typical guy who valued sex over friends. He forgot about his brothers when he had a wife.

  However, thinking of Teacher Xiaobai's cute and gentle appearance, let alone Huo Ranchuan, if Chen Min had a chance, he would definitely stick to Teacher Xiaobai and not give anyone a chance.

  Huo Ranchuan returned to the house. The three cubs were still taking a nap in the bedroom, but in fact the snake baby was not sleeping. It was not sleepy and had no habit of napping.

  But the little white tiger who had been trained intensively early in the morning fell asleep, not to mention the little lion, who ate, slept, and ate. As long as you didn't take it out or give it anything to eat, it was basically sleeping.

  Huo Ranchuan came to the second bedroom. Bai Nuosi had already laid out the sheets for him very considerately and opened the windows and the balcony windows. Huo Ranchuan looked at Bai Nuosi standing on the sunny balcony. After opening the window, She turned to look at him with a smile on her face: "Director, there is a lake outside. Look, there are cubs catching fish there."

  Huo Ranchuan couldn't hide his heartbeat when he looked at Teacher Xiaobai who was standing in the sunshine and smiling at him.

  He looked calm, walked to Bai Nuosi's side, and looked out of the wide open window together. Because the floor was high and the balcony was completely transparent glass, the field of view was very wide. From their perspective, they could see most of the There are rose gardens, fruit trees, gardens, huge artificial lakes in the East District, and the playground where the cubs love to play.

  The scenery is really nice.

  Bai Nuosi rarely gets free time to watch the scenery quietly.

  Taking care of the pups is a job that seems simple, but is actually very hard work.

  We need to make nutritious food for the babies every day, ensure that the babies have enough time for outdoor activities, make snacks for the babies, accompany them to take naps, give them baths and touch them, etc.

  When he had rare free time, Bai Nuosi couldn't take it easy. He always wanted to make more snacks such as bread and biscuits for the babies, so that they could cushion their bellies when they were active outdoors.

  In the morning, Little White Tiger finished all the buns he baked. He had just finished working in the kitchen and put dozens of buns into the oven. Now, he could already smell the aroma of the buns.

  Huo Ranchuan stood next to Bai Nuosi and had no intention of looking at the scenery. For him, no matter how good the scenery was, it was not as good as Teacher Xiaobai in front of him.

 Just now that I have some free time, Huo Ranchuan thought about the movie he and Teacher Xiaobai made better last time, but they haven't watched it together yet.

  Do you want to make a date tonight?

  Huo Ranchuan thought that Zaizai went to bed at eight or nine o'clock, and he happened to move here again, so he could have a midnight show with Teacher Xiaobai.

  Huo Ranchuan secretly glanced at Bai Nuosi several times. Finally, he coughed and was about to speak.

  Bai Nuosi suddenly smiled and said: "Wow, it smells so good. The bun is ready! This time I not only added honey, but also a little chopped nuts. The taste should be better. Director, you can try it too." For a moment?"