𑁤. Epilogue ⬪˙

Start from the beginning

After many laughs and I do's. The bride and groom finally kiss. Everyone cheers. Meanwhile,  Mason and I hurry up to Katsuki and Y/n.

"That was Izuku. There's no doubt about it," I say. Mason agrees and the three of us stare the blonde man down.

"But, how?! When did he write this? I don't—" Y/n's rant of questions is halted by her husband's fingers.

"Your questions will answer themselves in short time," He winks, swooping her off her feet and running her down the aisle.

-ˋˏ ༻💥༺ ˎˊ-

During the father and mother dances, Katsuki dances with Y/n's mom. He looks a little sad due to his own mother not being able to be here, but happy nonetheless because Mrs. Y/l/n has been like his second mom this entire time.

I'm making sure to take plenty of pictures on my phone. The cake—let me tell you, the boys practically devoured half of it. In their defense it was a Latin milk cake so how could one not scarf it down?

"Alrightttt ladiesssss," the Dj announces, "gather 'round. We're about to start the bouquet toss. Would the lovely Mrs. Hinote step forward with her flowers.

For the time being, Y/n and Katsuki have decided to keep the alias last name but they know they're Mr. And Mrs. Bakugou.

The large crowd of people make room for the ladies who want to participate in the bouquet toss. Just for fun, I join in, managing to get a spot in front. I watch Y/n giggling as she raises the flowers in the air.

Her husband watches as she taunts the crowd by waving the roses in the air, until finally she tosses them back, and I watch them fly in the air. They kind of look like they're moving in slow motion. Before I know it, my feet are leaping up and my arms are stretching out. Then the moment is over, I'm back on the ground and everything is back to its regular speed.

"Oh my gosh, Myah!" Y/n laughs.

In my hands are the brightly colored flowers. I've won the flower toss against all these grown women. I begin to laugh with her. At least now I know there's a chance I'm marrying someone in the future.

Everyone's clapping, except my dad, but he's a dad so it's not surprising, haha.

The moment is soon over and Party in the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus starts playing.

"This is my song! Y/N! This is OUR song!" Mr. Y/l/n yells out, pulling his daughter away from her husband. I smile as I watch them bust all types of silly moves on the dance floor.

Everyone soon joins in, but I cautiously walk backwards, back to my little standing corner so I can watch. But only three steps back and I feel a hand gently place itself on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, my lady," the voice says, "may I have this dance?" He asks me as I'm gracefully turned around to face him. It takes me a moment, but I almost instantly gasp, dropping my flowers when I see his face.

"This isn't weird, is it?" He does that thing where he squints his eyes and grins, awkwardly scratching behind his head.

"Eji!" I wrap my arms around him. He looks almost the same, except he's probably two or three inches shorter, but still taller nonetheless. Also, his voice isn't as deep.

I frantically touch his face, hair and chest, but take my hands off of him when I realize I'm not only invading his space, but doing all of this in public. Quickly, I take his hand and rush him to the back of the building.