𑁤. Epilogue ⬪˙

I peer out the window to see that everyone is seated and a few even standing. Originally we had arranged for a small wedding, but since Y/n and Devin agreed to be friends, he decided to invite the whole town basically. Recently, he mentioned moving out of the country. Apparently, Devin's been talking to someone from Australia. Guess she must've virtually swooped him off his feet for him to make that big of a decision. His parents aren't in agreement with it, but, love, there's nothing one wouldn't do for true love.

"Two minutes 'til the ceremony!" I say, closing the curtains again.

"Has anybody found my bracelet?!" Y/n paces, anxiously as Emma and Carley scavenge for it.

Someone opens the door. It's my mom. "Is this yours, sweetheart?" She holds out a black and orange beaded bracelet with the grooms name on it. "I saw Jeon playing with it earlier and wondered what it was."

Y/n nodded, thankfully sighing as she grabbed it from her hand and slipped it over her wrist.

"It might have a little baby slobber on it though," Mom chuckled.

"That's alright, thank you so much Mrs. Wilson," Y/n hugs her and eases back into her regular breathing pace.

Then Y/n's mom comes in and she and my mom start tearing up at how lovely Y/n looks in her makeup and dress. There's no time to stand around and chat though, so I order everyone out and to their positions.

When we get outside, everyone is staring as Mason and I take our flower baskets in hand and await the bride. In the crowd, Jeon's giggles can be heard. Katsuki made sure the little guy came fitted up in a tiny tuxedo.

I look over at Mason who's motioning for me, "You look fresh, sis," he whispers. I smile and turn away, "Never use that word again, idiot." I say under my breath. He laughs, quietly, turning now too.

The pianist begins to play the piano and as soon as he does, Katsuki's eyes begin to water. His hands immediately move from his sides to cover his mouth. The crowd turns and there she is. Y/n in her beautiful white dress, arm in arm with her mom and dad as they start to walk her down the aisle.

Mason and I scatter orange and white rose petals in their path. Obviously two sixteen year olds are too grown to be a flower girl and page boy, but we sure make things more entertaining.

And by we I mean Mason who moon walks half the way. He's a natural crowd pleaser and I just naturally laugh at him.

Once we finish up, we take our seats and the ceremony begins. They're both on the verge of bawling their eyes out which makes it hard for me to maintain my own composure. I glance at Mason. He's holding Emma's hand. Who knew my brother could be such a good boyfriend.

Anyways, let's skip to the I do's

"Greetings, loved ones. Today on this beautiful afternoon, we are gathered here by God, to witness the union of these two gorgeous people, Y/n and Kai. Why didn't they each give someone average a chance instead of uniting in beauty? That's a question I'll never know the answer to. No, I'm joking. Love is the reason. It just so happened that two pretty faces decided on a permanent future together. After being separated once, they've decided to seal the deal with vows and what not. There's not much, I know about wedding speeches, but during my time knowing Y/n, she wanted me to marry her off. Of course I'm no priest so I've been forced by Kai to write this script which is also my speech, so HA, I was first! Surprisingly, I'm not crying right—oh, wait.. nope, now that I've mentioned it, I am in deed sobbing like a baby. So sorry if the paper is deformed from the tears. Kai, Y/n, my two favorite people, I wish I could be there. I wish I could've seen you both in your lovely wedding attire. My imagination does you both no justice. Maybe one day, in a picture, I'll be able to live the moment with you both, but for now let us join you both in holy matrimony..."