➤ 𖥻 12ᵕ̈ ⨾ 𝘢ll 𝘰f 𝘮𝘦 ❞

ALL OF ME

ALL OF ME.

"No! No! I can't! It hurts! Ejirou, it hurts so much! I can't breath—my lungs—it hur—"

I throw up, again, but into a bag, this time. I'm not sure how many times it's happened today, but now I'm in the back seat.

Ejirou and Myah are next to me, their hands on my back, as I'm slouched forward, with my head in a paper bag.

Denks is driving, and Mason is giving him directions to the nearest hospital. My head hurts so much, and it doesn't help to hear Myah's suppressed crying.

It's not her fault, it's mine. Me, hurting, is hurting others, as well. What the hell is wrong with me? Nothing like this has ever happened.

This world is doing something to me, and I don't like it. I feel vulnerable. I hate it. This isn't me, I'm better than this.

"You're going to be okay, buddy. Come on." The red head puts an arm around me and starts pulling me out of the car.

I grab my barf bag with the little strength still in me, and help him take me get me out. Soon, everyone has at least one hand on me.

Mason is now carrying my bag for me. In a few short seconds, after getting flashbacks of what happened earlier, I pass out.

-ˋˏ ༻💥༺ ˎˊ-

At least one good thing came out of this, Mason finally likes me. When I open my eyes, he's the first person I see. Nobody else is in the room.

Being here takes me back to the last time I was at a hospital, in this world, and it brings tears to my eyes. That's when he finally notices that I'm up.

Mason scoots his chair closer and tells me to calm down. I do as he says, and then he tells me that the others are away, buying me gifts at the hospital's giftshop, and snacks from the vending machine.

"Why didn't you go with them?" I ask.

"I wanted to say—Actually, I was hoping for you to wake up, so that I—" He sighs, "So that I could say that...I'm sorry. I didn't know what happened between you guys, but the moment that I saw Y/n's face, I knew she'd forgotten you. It wasn't your fault, leaving her, was it?"

Before I can answer him, the others enter the room and start swarming me like the dogs back at the Wilson's house.

They offer me food and gifts, but I tell them to set them down. Myah's the first to hug me and oddly enough, it doesn't hurt.

I look over at the time on the wall—it's six thirty p.m., which means I've been asleep for almost eight hours.

Just when I think things can't get any more complicated, Myah says, "Earlier, you called Eji, Ejirou, like from the anime..."